• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

[poll] Should we Reset the Nether?

Should we Reset the Nether?

• Yes! Reset it! I can't get any quartz or Glowstone because its everything griefed!

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No please! Leave it as it is!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
As the Title says, please vote in the poll if you want the nether to be reset or not :)
The Poll ends the Saturday 21th of September. One day later, the action of the nether will be taken (reset or not)

EDIT: Nether RESET WON!!! The nether will be reset ASAP

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
totally; when quartz was introduced it was a pain to find the ores; because you had to go to chunks that hadnt loaded yet;
this same issue will happen with 1.7s new biomes forcing people to go to new chunks that havent been loaded in factionsworld :(

cptcreeper64

Please don't reset the factions world please :p But reset the nether there is nothing in it no glow stone ormquartz

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
We are talking about the nether, not the factions world!!

DONT RESET IT ME AND MY BROTHER ALWAYS GO IN WE LOVE IT. I always get netherack to build and sell :D :)

cptcreeper64

Crazy_Sprinklez said:
DONT RESET IT ME AND MY BROTHER ALWAYS GO IN WE LOVE IT. I always get netherack to build and sell :D :)
Uh, there will be a nether just reseted and it will have a glow stone which you can sell,and quartz you can sell including lots AND LOTS OF NETHER RACK :D :D

rayado56

Dont reset it! I have like 7 spawners there and It took me along time to get the money for them.