• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Plug.dj Community!

touh

Trusted Member
So, there is this thing, called plug.dj (which is the url) but this thing is SO much fun!

Awhile ago plug.dj was shut down, but just yesterday it came back!

If you don't know what plug.dj is, basically it's a thing where you go with friends, you can go into a community, you can play a youtube video, or soundcloud, and it plays on this screen where everyone can see it and hear the music, you can click "Woot!" to start dancing, "Grab" to take the song and put it into one of your playlists to show to other people!

Happy actually had a community before it shutdown, but recently Drake, or HotlineBlings made another one, and it's really fun!

Just go to this link and make an account and start playing music!

https://plug.dj/hhg-community

Hope to see you all there!

touh

Trusted Member
Plug.DJ has been back for awhile, not just yesterday, was on it a couple days ago.

HHG had a plug.dj, but as you know, the site when down. plug.dj is great.
Alright, just someone told me it was yesterday xD

And I remember when you started the community, I always went on it and we kept playing that Carousal remix and like that skeleton song lmao

touh

Trusted Member
You can now apply for res dj if you go to the community description.

Here are all the staff so far:

Hotlineblings - Host

Despki - Co-Host

Mayonaizze - Co-Host

MistTheSnitch - Manager

Bachicus - Manager

Res Dj's:

Ebok2013
IAmBizarre
Inconsistence
Podunktonn
T3A
Tuut
DukeTeeVee

Last edited:

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
You can now apply for res dj if you go to the community description.

Here are all the staff so far:

Hotlineblings - Host

Despki - Co-Host

Mayonaizze - Co-Host

MistTheSnitch - Manager

Res Dj's:

Ebok2013
IAmBizarre
Inconsistence
Podunktonn
T3A
Tuut
Bachicus
Why ain't I res DJ ;-;

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Edit: Bachicus is a Manager now ;)

And this is fire guys!! Come hang out on PlugDJ! Its super fun!

touh

Trusted Member
So, there is this thing, called plug.dj (which is the url) but this thing is SO much fun!

Awhile ago plug.dj was shut down, but just yesterday it came back!

If you don't know what plug.dj is, basically it's a thing where you go with friends, you can go into a community, you can play a youtube video, or soundcloud, and it plays on this screen where everyone can see it and hear the music, you can click "Woot!" to start dancing, "Grab" to take the song and put it into one of your playlists to show to other people!

Happy actually had a community before it shutdown, but recently Duke, or DukeTeeVee made another one, and it's really fun!

Just go to this link and make an account and start playing music!

https://plug.dj/fun-day-here

Hope to see you all there!
could you not just copy the whole thing I say a replace the community with your own pathetic one?