• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Please share with family & friends <3

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
My best friend Nick, of what would now be 9 years was in a severe car accident 3 years ago. The accident left him with a punctured lung, a fractured pelvis, and a lot of brain damage. I am raising money for Nick and his family for anything and everything they need. If you can help out in any way, even just donating a dollar would mean the world to Nick's family and I. I understand if you cannot donate, if you could share this with your friends and family though, that would help out so much! Thank you all!

(I did make sure this was okay with Zainos before posting this, I love you guys o/)

https://www.gofundme.com/e6rpsj4s

jullll

I can't donate, I SO wish I could!! But I will definitely pray for Nick and his family. I hope he lives and he lives a painless fun life, with kids of his own and a happy wife :) #PrayForNick <3

GeekyChan

I personally can't donate but I will share with my friends and family. Nick is surely in my prayers!

Cookie

Trusted Member
Wish the best for your friend, wish the best for his family. Keeping him in my prayers.

MissDark

Retired Staff
I will work on getting some money to donate. For now I will be sharing the link to my friends- He is in my prayers!