• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Invalid Player Shop void?

CaliberMag

IGN : CaliberMag

Discovered : 12/19/17

How to remake : When someone coops you to their island, you're able to make a player shop to which the owner can't delete. Even if they uncoop you and such.

justcharli

dang, thats a like a obby block but worse. its happened to me where my friend quit and i had these 5 floating villegers in my island ;-; it was so annoying

CaliberMag

dang, thats a like a obby block but worse. its happened to me where my friend quit and i had these 5 floating villegers in my island ;-; it was so annoying
I was messing with pink and placing it on her island with some cheesy name just to get on her nerves, but it didnt last long and got rid of it.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
When you delete your island all shops of the island are deleted. Nevertheless, if you don't wish to delete your island, you can always tell the player to do /clearshops. I won't make it so island owners can delete other's shops as lot of ppl use shops as secure chests they can only access, in order to store very valuable items. So if I allowed this, some island owners may abuse it.

justcharli

When you delete your island all shops of the island are deleted. Nevertheless, if you don't wish to delete your island, you can always tell the player to do /clearshops. I won't make it so island owners can delete other's shops as lot of ppl use shops as secure chests they can only access, in order to store very valuable items. So if I allowed this, some island owners may abuse it.
Why not make a locked chest edition? like add a sign and do [Lock Chest] and it locks it for the player? just a suggestion

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Why not make a locked chest edition? like add a sign and do [Lock Chest] and it locks it for the player? just a suggestion
Isn't really needed as you are supposed to trust the players you invite to your party or coop anyway.