• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Placing blocks at end of island drops you into void...

SAFollis

Trusted Member
2016-07-26_15.46.43.png
SAFollis
Right now
Place blocks to the end of your island and then you fall off...
Skyblock

lost an iron pick, 4 mushroom soups, iron sword, and some armor (gold and leather) which I don't remember had what enchants.
iron pick and sword were pretty damaged (iron pick about 75%, though)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Well, you get notified that you are leaving your island and you won't be able to place further blocks when you reach the limit, look:
427748e27b44cfc5facdbcac08a3948a.gif

But if you want I can still make it so when u reach limits u are pushed back or something else...

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
Well, you get notified that you are leaving your island and you won't be able to place further blocks when you reach the limit, look:
427748e27b44cfc5facdbcac08a3948a.gif

But if you want I can still make it so when u reach limits u are pushed back or something else...
Don't do that bc then you cant theoretically jump to someone else's island if they also build a bridge xD

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Don't do that bc then you cant theoretically jump to someone else's island if they also build a bridge xD
If you build a large tower and the difference isn't big, you can easily reach someone's else island, but it would be useless because you can't grief it anyway so it's the same xD