• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Perk Updates

Which suggestions do you like or would like to see?

• Total voters

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Zainos
I feel that while some of these may have been expressed before, they were never in a coherent list as for organization. I also feel that some of these improvements would sell more kits.

Members:
Ability to set 3 homes in factions
Get 10 iron ingots, gold ingots, diamonds, and gold apples in factions

Tributes:
Ability to set 4 homes in factions
Get 20 iron ingots, gold ingots, diamonds, and gold apples in factions
5 spawn eggs of all types

Career:
Ability to set 5 homes in factions

Sponsor:
Ability to set 7 homes in factions
15 spawn eggs of all types

Peace keeper:
Ability to set 10 homes in factions
20 spawn eggs of all types

Capitol:
Ability to set 15 homes in factions
25 spawn eggs of all types
/kit armor which gives prot 3, unbreak 3, diamond armor and a sharp 2, unbreak 3, fire aspect 1 diamond sword
Access to /nick
Access to world edit
Disguise as player

Mockingjay:
32 spawn eggs of all types
Access to /powertool
Access to creative mode in factions
Access to /tp
Access to /vanish

I would like community feedback, so please vote above!

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Not all of them would have to be on factions. Perhaps /vanish would only work for say 60 seconds. Also, if mocking jays can apply to be staff, wouldn't this be a way to introduce them to the commands and see if they treat them respectfully? Also with the no tp killing rule, that wouldn't be too op. And world edit could only be inside your own faction.

Sindresgaming

i think the first ranks looks good but when it comes to the commands, it looks more like you took from the staff page xD

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
The items you listed we already have. Ranks get gold, iron, diamonds, emeralds (?), and golden apples. They also get /kit eggs which include all mob eggs.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Capitol:
/kit armor which gives prot 3, unbreak 3, diamond armor and a sharp 2, unbreak 3, fire aspect 1 diamond sword
Access to /nick
Access to world edit
Disguise as player

Mockingjay:
Access to creative mode in factions
Creative in factions sorta ruins the point of survival. Also people would then make a ton of bedrock bases and it'd be crazy with all the stuff.
Same with WE.
Nick could be used for trolling and disguising as players could make people think they're in the same fac and then the disguised person kills the other person.
The kit armor is too op to just do /kit armor and automatically get stuff without working for it.

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
wouldn't this be a way to introduce them to the commands and see if they treat them respectfully?
We train staff to use the commands if they get promoted, as one staff requirement is to be familiar with basic plugins and commands.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The items you listed we already have. Ranks get gold, iron, diamonds, emeralds (?), and golden apples. They also get /kit eggs which include all mob eggs.
I have never seen the use of /kit eggs. While it gives all mob eggs, i feel that the ranks which automatically get them after purchasing the ranks should be updated

Creative in factions sorta ruins the point of survival. Also people would then make a ton of bedrock bases and it'd be crazy with all the stuff.
Same with WE.
Nick could be used for trolling and disguising as players could make people think they're in the same fac and then the disguised person kills the other person.
The kit armor is too op to just do /kit armor and automatically get stuff without working for it.
I think it would be possible to make it so they couldn't make the factions appear different. I see your point with the bedrock and obsidian bases, so perhaps those could be excluded from those commands. I agree on the creative point, i wasnt really thinking about that.

We train staff to use the commands if they get promoted, as one staff requirement is to be familiar with basic plugins and commands.
I did not realise that.

Also, not all of these were my ideas. They were a cumulative list that i collected from other places around the forums and from people in game. I understand not all of these ideas are practical, however i wanted the staff to be aware of what people wish the ranks included.

__USA__

I disagree entirely. But since a lot of things have already been said there is no need for me to say them as well.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I disagree, plus most of the perks are already assigned! check store.happy-hg.com

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I disagree, plus most of the perks are already assigned! check store.happy-hg.com
I understand. Just wanted to bring it to the attention of the community. Also, while some are assigned, their values were suggested to be tweaked a little bit