• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hub Party System

juicylies

I really think that HHGN should come out with a party system. It would be so much more easier while playing with friends.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
/f connect (username) I think what would be helpful is if you could press tab and the name auto-enters like when you message players if possible.

juicylies

You are not getting the idea of a party system from what I see. You can /party with a player and wherever you go they come with you. Its a very easy way to play games with friends.

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
You are not getting the idea of a party system from what I see. You can /party with a player and wherever you go they come with you. Its a very easy way to play games with friends.
If you're friends with them, you can also easily see where they are. It'll say something in chat, telling you which gamemode they went to. Just look to see where they are, and follow them. It's really not that difficult.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
The idea of the friends system is to know where your friends are, if they are online, etc. It's for a huge group of people to interact online.

The party system is different, it allows a group of 2-6 friends to join up together and be able to have fun without having to message everyone individually, and execute multiple commands just to see where they are, message, and connect.

A party system doesn't have friends. Every time you log on you do /party add <name>, and you add the people you want to play with. Parties are to group up together and have fun. The friends system is to know if they are online and where.

Personally, I do not believe HHGN needs this at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator: