• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global /party

Do you like this idea?

• It sounds great!

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Needs some fixes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Useless...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I thought it would be very useful if there was this /party command, I don't know about other people, but for people that talk all the time like me, it's very useful.

Basically how this works is when a player does /party [username] , the other player will be invited to the party, and they need to do /party [the person that invited them] to join the party.

People in the same party can put @ before they chat, then the player's prefix will be "Party". Also the chat is purple(Like /rp in Creative is orange). Players in the same party can see each other when they use @.

It's pretty similar to the /rp in Creative but this can work all across the server. It disables once you log out. Also when the party leader (the player that invites other players to their party) selects a game-mode, everyone in the party goes into the same game-mode, so won't have to worry about not getting in the same game! :D

P.S. This is not my idea, it's from another server. :p

Edit: Also you won't have to send broadcasts when you only want to message like 2-3 friends, and you don't need to /msg them

Last edited:

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
This sounds like it would be fun so I could talk to certain players without broadcasting or going to every server they are in! Matt approves.

jullll

I never said that. I said It's bad for servers to copy other servers, and by that, I mean it's very unique. The server which this command is on, is very unique, and I doubt anyone has done the same thing.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I never said that. I said It's bad for servers to copy other servers, and by that, I mean it's very unique. The server which this command is on, is very unique, and I doubt anyone has done the same thing.
i have seen many servers with this command, for it is on almost every server on my server list in multiplayer!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
1- Just because other servers have it doesn't mean we have to have it too ;)
2- We have a wonderful friends system that can perfectly replace this "party system". If you think about it, this is not really needed!
Can we increase the friends list? 50, 100? Pwease xD
Yes, as I said before, I will add options to increase your friend slots soon!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
/f bmsg and /f connect :p
Well you see the thing is that sometimes I'm talking to like 2-3 friends and I need to do /f bmsg, but my other friends online get confused. Actually all I want is an option to message some certain players :p

bbur10085

Not all servers have the same commands. :p
most servers have the same commands like one of my ideas that got shot down people said it was only on one server but I did some research and I was able to find a bunch of webpages of servers that already had my idea just because you only found one server that it was on it was not original and you just got to look for servers that have it closer because I haven't found a server with a command or gamemode that is not on another server it is just slightly different is the only thing.