• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars OP Skywars :3

Do you guys want this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MagicalOreoz

I love being OP. and I like skywars! So How Bout OP Skywars? You use the same Maps But The Chests are More OP! I Hope you Like this Idea

Oreo

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
If you knew half of what is being done that you don't know about, you would know that factions is going to be down for a while yet
I know factions will be down for a while. But if you work on more projects. You should know that it will take longer. So let's not try to start arguments Trenly. And if you want to start one make sure you have proper grammar.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I know factions will be down for a while. But if you work on more projects. You should know that it will take longer. So let's not try to start arguments Trenly. And if you want to start one make sure you have proper grammar.
Where in my first response was the grammar improper? Also, if there are too many people working on a project it will in fact take more time. I am not trying to start an argument. I'm simply stating that factions will be down for quite a while yet, and that it is a moot point to post "#FactionsFirst". Although I did post that in the past, I have since come to realize that regardless of whether there are projects other than factions that are being worked on, there will be no difference in how early factions is released. In actuality, it is better to have two projects as that prevents the build team from becoming "burnt out" on a single project.
-----
Anyways I dislike the idea of op skywars, and op prison, and op factions, and op anything. The best is when you have to work to be good

Last edited:

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Where in my first response was the grammar improper? Also, if there are too many people working on a project it will in fact take more time. I am not trying to start an argument. I'm simply stating that factions will be down for quite a while yet, and that it is a moot point to post "#FactionsFirst". Although I did post that in the past, I have since come to realize that regardless of whether there are projects other than factions that are being worked on, there will be no difference in how early factions is released. In actuality, it is better to have two projects as that prevents the build team from becoming "burnt out" on a single project.
How about you just keep this thread on topic, great idea I know

Nootch

Trusted Member
Keeping this back on topic...
I've played an OP skywars before and I really enjoy it. I think this would be a cool idea, just make sure the normal skywars stays too.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Yeah I suppose op Prison can be fun. But as Trenly said, it's best when you need to work hard to be good. Like in Skyblock, working hard on your island. And even op prison becomes very boring eventually.
So I still don't see the point in OP anything on this server.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yeah I suppose op Prison can be fun. But as Trenly said, it's best when you need to work hard to be good. Like in Skyblock, working hard on your island. And even op prison becomes very boring eventually.
So I still don't see the point in OP anything on this server.
Not to mention that if you add one OP gamemode, it would be sensible to add all the other OP gamemodes that we have non-op versions of. Which would be a lot of work for the build team

ParadoxTaco

Not to mention that if you add one OP gamemode, it would be sensible to add all the other OP gamemodes that we have non-op versions of. Which would be a lot of work for the build team
True.... also some people said to just keep the islands and add op chest. Easy. But why do we need it? Would it really be worth it to add to the server? Tons of you claim you would play it but even you would get bored. Bigger servers also already have it... so the chance someone would rather play on HHG instead of another server is unlikely... only people already on the server would really know about it. that would not increase the player base at all. even tho player base it not all thats important.... its still one of the main concerns of the server. So my final thoughts? Mabye when the player base passes 500... on a regular time base... Mabye....

AlaskanSkies

I'm pretty sure she only meant OP Skywars, not Skyblock. OP Skyblock would just be weird. I think this is a cool idea, though some other servers do have it, and HHG prefers to be original.