• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

One Left Alive Minigame Idea

EStarWars

Last weekend, I had an idea for a minigame called One Left Alive (OLA). It is basically PVP where each player gets one life and cannot respawn back into the minigame. Four people with the same armor and weapons are thrown into an arena to fight and the last one standing wins. You could also have an OLA tournament with several arenas as an event. I suggest leather armour, a wood sword and an infinity bow with one arrow for the starting weapons. In the arenas that I have been working on, I have included parkour as well as holes to push people into. In some arenas, I wanted to also include chests with bonus items such as potions or better weapons. Each player starts on a starting platform like in the Hunger Games arenas. I have two arenas done and will create more if you like this idea for a minigame.

I will include pictures of the two finished arenas below.

Thank you,
EStarWars

EStarWars

Here are some of the images of the first arena....

Attachments

• Stone Dome 1.png
    1 MB · Views: 357
  • Stone Dome 2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 360
  • Stone Dome 3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 363

EStarWars

Here are some pictures of the second arena, an abandoned mob grinder. It is split into separate rooms that can all be accessed from the center room.

Attachments

• Abandoned Grinder 1.png
    812.2 KB · Views: 365
  • Abandoned Grinder 3.png
    828.1 KB · Views: 362
  • Abandoned Grinder 4.png
    654.3 KB · Views: 359

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I don't like the idea, sorry. Its really similar to hunger games... Also, we need a plugin to do that!