• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

On the topic of Duke24...

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Can we all stop. I'm so split between this controversey that I dont even know whats happening. I'm going to write 2 messages addressing the situation so hopefully this can end because its just gone on too long.

To the Anti-Duke squad: Duke isn't breaking any rules, and while they may act annoying and passive aggressively stereotypical, that doesn't mean its breaking any rules. Plus its actually starting to get annoying; I would be totally fine with the flooding if there was new evidence provided and reasonable claims behind each new post, but you're all basically saying the same thing over and over and its really starting to annoy the staff.

To the Duke supporters: I personally side more with the AD Squad, but I'll try and keep this civil. While Duke24 did not break any rules, they DID make several threads responding to the "haters" and throwing gas into the flame. The people who defend Duke are also at fault here as they are just adding to it.

In the end, Duke24 keep being yourself and posting on the forums, but don't post so much that it actually affects the community to this point. And everyone else, don't keep threads like these a thing. Nobody else really cares and all it's doing is making other posts less likely to be seen :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
In the end, Duke24 keep being yourself and posting on the forums, but don't post so much that it actually affects the community to this point.
I get all of your points and I clearly understand them.

My questions are: Is this a warning to all users? More specifically, is the quote above a warning or just a general statement of what good forums behavior should be?

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Can we all stop. I'm so split between this controversey that I dont even know whats happening. I'm going to write 2 messages addressing the situation so hopefully this can end because its just gone on too long.

To the Anti-Duke squad: Duke isn't breaking any rules, and while they may act annoying and passive aggressively stereotypical, that doesn't mean its breaking any rules. Plus its actually starting to get annoying; I would be totally fine with the flooding if there was new evidence provided and reasonable claims behind each new post, but you're all basically saying the same thing over and over and its really starting to annoy the staff.

To the Duke supporters: I personally side more with the AD Squad, but I'll try and keep this civil. While Duke24 did not break any rules, they DID make several threads responding to the "haters" and throwing gas into the flame. The people who defend Duke are also at fault here as they are just adding to it.

In the end, Duke24 keep being yourself and posting on the forums, but don't post so much that it actually affects the community to this point. And everyone else, don't keep threads like these a thing. Nobody else really cares and all it's doing is making other posts less likely to be seen :)
I'm fine with him posting, I mean, it can get a bit annoying when the new posts are all from him, I just hope that he could always post in "Off-Topic"...

Tuut

Trusted Member
Is it really hard to keep the saltiness levels low? I know Duke has been quite some salty by creating such threads, but the community's response was horrible tbh. Cmon guys, be mature!
An Elmo is naturally salty so it's not my fault dont eat me ZAinOOZ

Cookie

Trusted Member
lol, I'll stop when duke stops making threads that clearly point to me and a few others about how we "bully" him. Because all my feeds are him tagging me, saying I am a hater.

looooolll

MineJam

Retired Staff
Slap me Zain, beat me. I deserve it, me R0qst ppl for flaming on dookie I don't deserve to be on the forums anymore D;