• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP OITC

Yah or Nah?

• Yah

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Nah

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I petition we bring back the kit OITC in pvp. It should be made very expenive though, and perhaps only given an 80% chance the arrow will One-hit-kill them

_Bach_

Retired Staff
1. Then it's not really an One hit kill kit if there's only a chance it will kill them
2. With no cool down, this could be pretty annoying pretty fast I would think. Idk. It just seems like once you got the coins, you could just spam it would get kinda annoying xD

Trenly

Admin
Admin
1. Then it's not really an One hit kill kit if there's only a chance it will kill them
2. With no cool down, this could be pretty annoying pretty fast I would think. Idk. It just seems like once you got the coins, you could just spam it would get kinda annoying xD
maybe. i know it it REALLY op. maybe keep the cooldown to keep it balanced. i just really liked the kit

Trenly

Admin
Admin
we removed it for a reason and it's best to stay that way.

even if we add oitc back there will be complaints saying to make it more op because it isnt worth the amount of coins, blah blah.
Im sure your reason was to make pvp balanced, am I correct?

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
it's one out of many reasons we have speculated.

plus, if it is added back it has no use to be called OITC as OITC is for one-hit-kill, if we do bring back a kit with a probability to get a one-hit-kill it should have a more elaborate name rather than OITC.