• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

:O

Joyoy0

I tried to record today and it kicked me for suspicious movement.

Tell me if it doesn't load

javathor

I tried to record today and it kicked me for suspicious movement.

Tell me if it doesn't load
yea sometimes it will be weird if you get kicked for no reason but you should maybe report this in bug maybe im not a staff though f a staff replies then they might fix this or if Zainos replies

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
From what I saw in the vid you were EXTREMELY LAGGING so the system may have thought u were hacking but it was just lag. Please improve your connection to the server and try again :) (This is not a bug, you were just lagging)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
From what I saw in the vid you were EXTREMELY LAGGING so the system may have thought u were hacking but it was just lag. Please improve your connection to the server and try again :) (This is not a bug, you were just lagging)
"EXTREMELY LAGGING" Lol I'm laggy like that most of the time that's another reason I don't play KitPvP :/ when I don't lag like that I get 5 fps :(

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I get like 80 fps due to deleting like half of my files to get storage :I

i got kicked for "moving strangely" and "suspicious (killaura-like) movement"

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager

mind making a vid? We've been fixing a lot of false positives lately...

Zelistra

Trusted Member

I have 700 GB of free disk space on my laptop... xD I guess it's cuz it's old also my Internet isn't that good

Zelistra

Trusted Member
That has nothing to do with the Server Ping and your connection to it xD
I guess it's the Internet... I wish there was another company besides Antel but there's no other :l
Edit: Why do I never have 5 bars and never get to 50 fps?

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
i have 9..

in my vid, i got kicked for moving strangely.. i only have a screenshot of me getting kicked for kill aura.. strange, yet very funny cuz i suck at pvp

video:
Oh, that's a small false positive with the slowness 100 effect. Will fix!