• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Not for attention. Im being honest.

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

I have now been PERMANANTLY muted from the hhgn and I can not talk to any friends or any others and I used to. CanadianTheCat you may be mad as you did say to ignore the mean. I was being me then #MOOTED.
I'm sorry to all but the only times I'm going to be online of hhgn is when I'm either: In a call with friends,Recording, unmuted (has to be purchased) OR to give things away. Now that may be rare unless if Darien or Emily or Katie ect call. (Dariend = CanadianTheCat Emily = QuartzyGlacier Katie= OmgItsKatie_x)
So I'm going to say, farewell to all of meh buddies I will miss you all :( AK_Aurora QuartzyGlacier CanadianTheCat Zainos MissDark and many more are meh bidz. Bub bye :)
oh.PNG

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Ou should not be perm muted for some thing on forums
She wasnt. It simply means that somebody made a player report here on forums. I believe the staff write it that way so if a player makes a dispute, the admins know whether to look at forums for the original evidence, or if they need to contact whichever staff performed the punishment.

Also, if your mute or ban says "Via report" or "Via forums report" it is extremely more unlikely to have a dispute accepted, since the mods would have made sure there was enough evidence before punishing.

Edit: Since viper corrected me. . .
*You *something

Last edited:

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

She wasnt. It simply means that somebody made a player report here on forums. I believe the staff writr it that way so if a player makes a dispute, the admins know whether to look at forums for the original evidence, or if they need to contact whichever staff performed the punishment.

Also, if your mute or ban says "Via report" or "Via forums report" it is extremely more unlikely to have a dispute accepted, since the mods would have made sure there was enough evidence before punishing.
rip me ;-; idek what to say in a dispute

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
She wasnt. It simply means that somebody made a player report here on forums. I believe the staff writr it that way so if a player makes a dispute, the admins know whether to look at forums for the original evidence, or if they need to contact whichever staff performed the punishment.

*Write