• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP No soups

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I don't see why you would want to. Soups are part of strategy
You are seriously the most narrow-minded person I have ever met. Soup is not a strategy, it's a type of pvp just like pots. The strategy with soups might be how to quickdrop and such things, but no, just soups are not a strategy. And also, if this were to be added, no one is forcing you to play it? You can keep going on with your soup pvp because of your lack of actual skill when it comes to not being able to regenerate your health.

On topic: I like this idea, it does no harm to add it and it could be fun to switch up the type of pvp since we only have soup pvp atm.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I'm so horrible at Souping, plus my current drop key is almost broken. I'd Love it if there was pots/gapples rather then soup.

You'd have to redo the current kit system for non-soup pvp though, kill streaks would be way harder and some kits would just get rekt. The Invisible kits would be most powerful.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I'm so horrible at Souping, plus my current drop key is almost broken. I'd Love it if there was pots/gapples rather then soup.

You'd have to redo the current kit system for non-soup pvp though, kill streaks would be way harder and some kits would just get rekt. The Invisible kits would be most powerful.
In my opinion, if this was added, there wouldn't be any too OP kits, like invisible ones. More like warrior, archer, challenger, hero and so on. I don't know, it seems more fair

Xist_

I would like what badlion has but he would probaly get a lot of hate for copying but we could make our own kits like pot pvp, etc

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Love this idea, as soup pvp is what lets a lot of players that cant get with souping well, like me are let down by souping. What I would say though is that there was also an option to do normal pvp or kitpvp, and with the kits like Anch said, make it so in non-soup kitpvp there wouldn't be any op kits, otherwise blackmamba would literally be more op than ever barely having to soup normally.

Nonze

Eh imo if we did make a different section for a non soup pvp just like solo sg it will die out quickly. Not a bad idea doe just due to the capacity of pvp right now I don't think it will really work

Zelistra

Trusted Member

Wut do you need the drop key for? In PvP? Sorry I just never play PvP that's why I don't know..

iiCrunch

You are seriously the most narrow-minded person I have ever met. Soup is not a strategy, it's a type of pvp just like pots. The strategy with soups might be how to quickdrop and such things, but no, just soups are not a strategy. And also, if this were to be added, no one is forcing you to play it? You can keep going on with your soup pvp because of your lack of actual skill when it comes to not being able to regenerate your health.

On topic: I like this idea, it does no harm to add it and it could be fun to switch up the type of pvp since we only have soup pvp atm.
PREACHHH

super_piggy000

Listen, I played kit Pvp a lot. I honestly WOULD support this idea, if it weren't for a big problem. If you add 2 different modes, there won't be enough people. I don't know which thread it was, but an idea to choose which map to play on was rejected for this very reason. Like the idea, but don't think it would work for this server.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I like this idea a lot...

But like "sup pig" said if there's in this case 3 types of pvp then there might not be that many people in every single like server to kill yes you can go to another type of pvp but if you don't wanna play the others..

Or maybe there is timezones man messing everything up

Majorconnor10

You are calling Trenly narrow-minded? At least he lets people share their opinions. Instead of telling people who disagree with you to shut up, like a certain player by the name of ezpznoob.

And about this idea, I honestly don't think it will be added. I don't think staff's biggest priority is adding a whole new pvp system. Just saying.