• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

No more "Private Chests"

Its just that whenever I raid I can't get into someones chest. and makes the Factions part of the server... Kinda boring I think it will be more fun if there were no more "Private Chests"
-Smoke

cptcreeper64

Maybe you can only have a certain amount of [private]'s like non-VIPs can have 10 and members can have 15, tributes 18, carrear 20, sponsor 25, gamemaker 30, mocking jay 35, and jr.mod unlimited (these can be lowered or made higher if you wish :p )

cptcreeper64

No crazy I don't like that idea :| But can you make enemies allow to place tnt because really only VIPs can raid with spawn eggs :p also add [private] in the VIP world :D :D

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Once the HUB is released I will change the protection sistem in the Factions Server and it will work like this: There won't be "Private" chests anymore, your chests will be protected by Factions protection. If you are in a faction, and you place a chest in your faction territory, you will be the only one to be able to open it (unless you make an exception with a command). But, if you place a chest in the Wilderness or another faction claims your faction's territory, everyone will be able to open it :twisted: This will make Faction's territories and Power much more important and it will increase the fun of raiding factions.
However, another of the big modifications that are going to be made, is that factions will run with economy too. As more money your faction has, more power you have (and u will be able to claim more territory), etc. And there will be Players balance and Factions balance...