• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Night vision

youngfloppa

I have had this problem a few times when I'm in the creative server. Whenever your building something that's supposed to be dark, you may need night vision pots but you can't access them in creative. I know a few servers that have /Nv or /night-vision. I think this would be a simple but effective change to creative.

youngfloppa

I don't think having speed 10 running around the creative server would go that well. However. You could make it only available if you own or are trusted in a plot.

Chickenrage249

Actually, I think all potion effects should added, if someone wanted to make some kind of PvP game, or just for another reason. Just asking but can you make a PvP game on your plot as a MockingJay?

youngfloppa

Maybe, what it think should be done is start with /nv (if the idea gets accepted) then if that goes well we can maybe add a menu for potion effects.