• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global New server

Do you think this will be a good idea

• yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • yes but needs a small amount of work on it

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • yes but needs a lot of work on it

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • no this will not work

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbur10085

There should be a prison server here because prison is starting to get popular and that means more people will come to this server. I know most things about prisons servers and if you have any questions I could answer it like what should the ranks get
Members will get 1000$ dollars to start off and all of the ranks will get there rank and lower
Tribute will get 2 normal golden apples
Career will get 1 enchanted golden apple
Sponsor will get 2 plots
Peacekeeper will get 10000$ with the 1000 for the member
Mockingjay will get 3 plots with the 2 for sponsor and you are in rank c and have a VIP mine with better stuf

and everyone will get a plot for 5000$ and hitting rank 3/c

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I agree with you that Prison is starting to get more popular but this server has unique gamemodes, Have you got any ideas as to how we could make Prison unique?

MissDark

Retired Staff
I agree with you that Prison is starting to get more popular but this server has unique gamemodes, Have you got any ideas as to how we could make Prison unique?
Hmmm.. Maybe we could have Prison Cells? And perhaps players could visit eachothers cells? ;3

bbur10085

we could have guards there and if you kill a player with a guard near by they will start to kill you so they can be used as a safe house or as your tomb and the Prison Cells could be the plots that I had in the top post

Xistencee

Trusted Member
we could have guards there and if you kill a player with a guard near by they will start to kill you so they can be used as a safe house or as your tomb and the Prison Cells could be the plots that I had in the top post

Nice idea right there :)

Now just waiting on Zainos to agree or disagree

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
This is a great idea, but, the last thing Zainos needs right now is another frickin gamemode. He is currently working so hard on factions (and his team) and has not got anywhere near enough time for this at all.

Also, the guard thing has been there on a lot of other servers, but I agree with it cause I've always wanted to be one ;3

Xistencee

Trusted Member
This is a great idea, but, the last thing Zainos needs right now is another frickin gamemode. He is currently working so hard on factions (and his team) and has not got anywhere near enough time for this at all.

Also, the guard thing has been there on a lot of other servers, but I agree with it cause I've always wanted to be one ;3

He may not have time but this thread does. This suggestion can be here for as long as needed so Zainos can see it whenever.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Lol guys please search if the suggestion has already been posted before making a new one!
Sorry but at the moment we are working on other game-modes for the network, but we MAY consider adding prison once we are done in what we are working on, so stay tuned!
Prison will be added, but in a long long loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, just telling ya
These are both quotes of me from similar posts made a couple of months ago.
To sum up, Prison will be added but it will be a custom map with custom plugins and lot of unique features. Therefore, that will take a lot of time to make so don't expect the gamemode anytime soon! And yes, Trenly is right, Factions is first ;)

He already said nu, 2 many servers have it.
Not sure if it has changed since then tho
STOP LYING SAF I'M FED UP OF YOUR TRYHARDS, REMEMBER SPREADING CONTINUOUS LIES ABOUT THE SERVER IS BANNEABLE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.