• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP New kits Are Op.

Killer99

Link Is WAY to Op they have 7 health boost and speed 2 so they can never die They use maybe 3 soups if your in BM And they have enderpearls, this needs to be nurfed this guy was using it and never died after like 6 fights (Never Refilled) He Never even got close to 4 hearts, This is dumb bc he is unstopable

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
nope! we nerfed hb we r NOT nerfing bm or link! a lot of ppl have brought this up, but i completely disagree! i would hate to nerf these kits!

also, the kits cost a lot. more expensive kits = more pvping and a lot more often or more expensive kits = more ppl buying and more ppl buying = zain gets moolah

zain would lose a lot of moolah bro

Killer99

nope! we nerfed hb we r NOT nerfing bm or link! a lot of ppl have brought this up, but i completely disagree! i would hate to nerf these kits!

also, the kits cost a lot. more expensive kits = more pvping and a lot more often or more expensive kits = more ppl buying and more ppl buying = zain gets moolah

Yeah but People will just buy coins bc they are spoiled little brats and they will not earn the kit and then They are like impossible to kill Even Bm Cant kill them i mean bm is not that op warrior can kill bm but can warrior kill Link no.

Killer99

And Zainos Will still make alot of moolah i mean who would'nt spend money on here This server is great i would love to pay money but i dont rlly want to.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Yeah but People will just buy coins bc they are spoiled little brats and they will not earn the kit and then They are like impossible to kill Even Bm Cant kill them i mean bm is not that op warrior can kill bm but can warrior kill Link no.
And Zainos Will still make alot of moolah i mean who would'nt spend money on here This server is great i would love to pay money but i dont rlly want to.
1. please dont double post, there is an edit button
2. he will still make moolah, but he will make MORE if ppl buy coins
3. they are not impossible to kill. get good.

MineJam

Retired Staff
The kit is very over powered no one here can deny that, You say "Oh well its a lot of coins that will solve it" Umm what about the people with unlimited coins or people that have money to spare and buy the coins to buy the kit. I don't have a problem killing it but it seems a lot of people do. Nerf it. And Zainos doesn't pocket any money.