• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB New kit

Should it be a kit

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes /w gems (comment the amount of gems)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • yes but needs work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

bbur10085

There should be a new type of VIP kit that is sponsor the kit name should be the hacker just because 9/10 times someone claims someone hacks there a sponsor. The hacker will have a backwards notch tp effect. He can fly for about 3 seconds and can have a 1/10 chance to summon 2 zombies to help him. This kit is mainly for people calling sponsors hackers. Everyone has been called a hack 1 or 2 times but sponsor have it 1,000-2,000 times.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
There should be a new type of VIP kit that is sponsor the kit name should be the hacker just because 9/10 times someone claims someone hacks there a sponsor. The hacker will have a backwards notch tp effect. He can fly for about 3 seconds and can have a 1/10 chance to summon 2 zombies to help him. This kit is mainly for people calling sponsors hackers. Everyone has been called a hack 1 or 2 times but sponsor have it 1,000-2,000 times.
You just said this because someone accused you of hacking.. By the way there already is a sponsor kit..

Also this kit is WAYYY 2 OP.. if anything it should be a gem kit for like 400 gems!

bbur10085

You just said this because someone accused you of hacking.. By the way there already is a sponsor kit..

Also this kit is WAYYY 2 OP.. if anything it should be a gem kit for like 400 gems!
Its not just because I was called a hacker its mostly because sponsors get called a hacker more than anyone other rank even no rank I know this because for me it happens around 3 times a day that I get on and I thought that this would be a funny thing if someone calls me a hacker again.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Its not just because I was called a hacker its mostly because sponsors get called a hacker more than anyone other rank even no rank I know this because for me it happens around 3 times a day that I get on and I thought that this would be a funny thing if someone calls me a hacker again.
Ok well, thats weird.. The normal hacker is a default about 85% of the time..

super_piggy000

Yeah, I'm a default, and I've been hackusated WAY to many times. Ive been falsely banned from this server alone TWICE. People with ranks don't get hackusated because of their ranks. People that are good at Pvp and have dedicated a lot of time to the server are probably more likely to buy a rank than people who aren't. And people that are good at Pvp get hackusated much more. EVERYONE gets hackusated. Defaults get hackusated just as much, so stop acting like people with ranks are being targeted by hackusators

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Yeah, I'm a default, and I've been hackusated WAY to many times. Ive been falsely banned from this server alone TWICE. People with ranks don't get hackusated because of their ranks. People that are good at Pvp and have dedicated a lot of time to the server are probably more likely to buy a rank than people who aren't. And people that are good at Pvp get hackusated much more. EVERYONE gets hackusated. Defaults get hackusated just as much, so stop acting like people with ranks are being targeted by hackusators
AGREED