• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP New kit suggestions: Psycho and Aqua!

Psychiq

I'd first like to start this thread by saying: I'm totally new to the server. Made this application on the first day I joined. I instantly checked out your Kit PvP, since that's my all-time favorite game mode. Now I'm not sure if this will get read, but here goes. I'm not sure if you take kit suggestions, but I'll try my best to make it unique. Not entirely sure how your plugins work, so feel free to do whatever you want to the kit itself.

Kit Psycho: Ignores all forms of pain and only lives for the thrill of the kill!
Use your axe and charge through waves of enemies with only one goal in mind: blood!
Become one with fire and go on a massacre as you set fire to the world (and yourself) in a never-ending
feast of death.
Show who's the most lethal of creatures this arena has ever seen with your new found abilities that completely numb your nerves, but will take you and your foes to the grave.

Main weapon: Iron Axe
-Whatever enchantment makes it comfortable.
-It should have a chance to set others on fire, but the player itself will be set on fire.
-If this axe can be thrown, or hurled at enemies, that'd be awesome. *Not necessary.

Sub Weapon: Arsonist Tendencies (Some sort of item that relates to fire.)
-A ball of fire that can chuck flames at enemies
-You will not rely on this. It's balanced and fair, nothing overpowered.

Special Effect/Ability #1: Martyr (A potion or item that can give these effects.
-Gives you resistance 1 for thirty seconds. Make it count!
-Gives fire resistance 3 for thirty seconds. Your de-buff can be ignored.
-Gives strength 1 for thirty seconds. Better kill while it lasts!
-Gives speed 1 for thirty seconds. This is the final act, so better move fast.
-Gives wither 1 for a full minute. You paid the price to have someone killed.

Permanent Effects:
Constantly on fire. Always.
Health boost 2. Should be enough to give you the needed health to survive using this class.

Armor can be assorted to whatever makes this balanced, but it's your kit so do as you'd like.

Now onto my next suggestion:

Kit Aqua: This ocean-loving cultist harnesses the powers of water to crash against it's foes.
Survive underwater for days! Literally!
Use your powers to become one with the waves. Move as fast as a shark, throw blasts of water to weaken your foes!
Armed with a fishing spear and a bow, you'll hunt effectively, or be hunted...

Main Weapon: Fishing Spear (Arrow)
-Enough sharpness to give it relative and reliable damage.

Sub Weapon: Bow
-Power 1 only.

Sub Weapon #2: Tidal Wave (Splash Potion colored blue)
-Instant harming 1.

Special Ability/Effect #1: Shark Attack (Potion that gives immense speed for a short burst.)
-Speed 40. Sounds crazy, right? Only lasts 3 seconds though. Gets you away from the chaos.

Permanent Effects:
Water Breathing 2. I told you that you could last for days without a breath.
Depth strider 3. No one beats you in your domain.

Well that's all my ideas for right now. I do hope these mean a thing to you, and maybe you'll give them a try. If you like what you see, or have any questions/concerns I'm here to help. Thanks for hearing me out!

RK_Credius

Aww. That was me on the first day on forumns. I give full support. Good luck bro, you will need it. Calm b4 the storm ...

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I'd first like to start this thread by saying: I'm totally new to the server. Made this application on the first day I joined. I instantly checked out your Kit PvP, since that's my all-time favorite game mode. Now I'm not sure if this will get read, but here goes. I'm not sure if you take kit suggestions, but I'll try my best to make it unique. Not entirely sure how your plugins work, so feel free to do whatever you want to the kit itself.

Kit Psycho: Ignores all forms of pain and only lives for the thrill of the kill!
Use your axe and charge through waves of enemies with only one goal in mind: blood!
Become one with fire and go on a massacre as you set fire to the world (and yourself) in a never-ending
feast of death.
Show who's the most lethal of creatures this arena has ever seen with your new found abilities that completely numb your nerves, but will take you and your foes to the grave.

-Whatever enchantment makes it comfortable.
-It should have a chance to set others on fire, but the player itself will be set on fire.
-If this axe can be thrown, or hurled at enemies, that'd be awesome. *Not necessary.

Sub Weapon: Arsonist Tendencies (Some sort of item that relates to fire.)
-A ball of fire that can chuck flames at enemies
-You will not rely on this. It's balanced and fair, nothing overpowered.

Special Effect/Ability #1: Martyr (A potion or item that can give these effects.
-Gives fire resistance 3 for thirty seconds. Your de-buff can be ignored.
-Gives wither 1 for a full minute. You paid the price to have someone killed.

Permanent Effects:
Constantly on fire. Always.
Health boost 2. Should be enough to give you the needed health to survive using this class.

Armor can be assorted to whatever makes this balanced, but it's your kit so do as you'd like.

Now onto my next suggestion:

Kit Aqua: This ocean-loving cultist harnesses the powers of water to crash against it's foes.
Survive underwater for days! Literally!
Use your powers to become one with the waves. Move as fast as a shark, throw blasts of water to weaken your foes!
Armed with a fishing spear and a bow, you'll hunt effectively, or be hunted...

-Enough sharpness to give it relative and reliable damage.

-Power 1 only.

Sub Weapon #2: Tidal Wave (Splash Potion colored blue)
-Instant harming 1.

Special Ability/Effect #1: Shark Attack (Potion that gives immense speed for a short burst.)
-Speed 40. Sounds crazy, right? Only lasts 3 seconds though. Gets you away from the chaos.

Permanent Effects:
Depth strider 3. No one beats you in your domain.

Well that's all my ideas for right now. I do hope these mean a thing to you, and maybe you'll give them a try. If you like what you see, or have any questions/concerns I'm here to help. Thanks for hearing me out!
I do not really like the pshyco. It seems a bit chaotic, but It could be well balanced.

-Sharpness 2 [5+ 2(1.25) = 7.5]
-When an enemy is hit, remove any effects the enemy had for 5 seconds. (Fighter and spy loose speed; Shadow becomes visible with 1 row of hearts; Black Mamba looses jump boost; etc.

Seondart Weapon: Arson (Firework)
-Shoots a fireball in the direction you are looking. where it hits, it catches players on fire in a 2 block radius
-Shoot once every 5 seconds

Special Effect/Ability #1: Martyr (Ghast tear)
-Gives wither 1 for 60 seconds, unable to soup while the wither is in effect (The definition of martyr means to die for something you believe. This should kill them, but allow them to get kills until they die)

Permanent Effects:
Gain regeneration 1 for 5 seconds when you kill somebody (Adrenaline rush)

Armor:
Friday the 13th skull; Protection 4
Black chestplate and leggings; protection 4
Red boots; Protection 3

As for the water based kit:

There is not much water that would make this super effective. I posted some suggested enchants below, but I do not like the idea of this kit.
Kit Aqua: This ocean-loving cultist harnesses the powers of water to crash against it's foes.Use your powers to become one with the waves.Armed with a fishing spear and a bow, you'll hunt effectively, or be hunted...

-Sharpness 6 [6*(1.25) = 7.5]
-Knockback 1

-Power 1
- Infinity 1

Ability: Tidal Wave (Prismarine shard)
-Places a 3*3*3 cube of water at your location. The water will flow and push enemies away. Lasts 15 seconds
-cooldown of 45 seconds

Permanent Effects:

Armor:
Dark blue helmet, leggings, and boots: Protection 3, thorns 1 (Thorns because fish have rough scales); Depth strider 3 on the boots
Light blue Chestplate: Protection 3, thorns 1

Neither of these are great kits, and could use more improving

Psychiq

I do not really like the pshyco. It seems a bit chaotic, but It could be well balanced.

-Sharpness 2 [5+ 2(1.25) = 7.5]
-When an enemy is hit, remove any effects the enemy had for 5 seconds. (Fighter and spy loose speed; Shadow becomes visible with 1 row of hearts; Black Mamba looses jump boost; etc.

Seondart Weapon: Arson (Firework)
-Shoots a fireball in the direction you are looking. where it hits, it catches players on fire in a 2 block radius
-Shoot once every 5 seconds

Special Effect/Ability #1: Martyr (Ghast tear)
-Gives wither 1 for 60 seconds, unable to soup while the wither is in effect (The definition of martyr means to die for something you believe. This should kill them, but allow them to get kills until they die)

Permanent Effects:
Gain regeneration 1 for 5 seconds when you kill somebody (Adrenaline rush)

Armor:
Friday the 13th skull; Protection 4
Black chestplate and leggings; protection 4
Red boots; Protection 3

As for the water based kit:

There is not much water that would make this super effective. I posted some suggested enchants below, but I do not like the idea of this kit.
Kit Aqua: This ocean-loving cultist harnesses the powers of water to crash against it's foes.Use your powers to become one with the waves.Armed with a fishing spear and a bow, you'll hunt effectively, or be hunted...

-Sharpness 6 [6*(1.25) = 7.5]
-Knockback 1

-Power 1
- Infinity 1

Ability: Tidal Wave (Prismarine shard)
-Places a 3*3*3 cube of water at your location. The water will flow and push enemies away. Lasts 15 seconds
-cooldown of 45 seconds

Permanent Effects:

Armor:
Dark blue helmet, leggings, and boots: Protection 3, thorns 1 (Thorns because fish have rough scales); Depth strider 3 on the boots
Light blue Chestplate: Protection 3, thorns 1

Neither of these are great kits, and could use more improving

Hey, I'm just really glad someone replied! Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad you put some thought into my ideas!