• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB New Kit Idea

Kaios

Retired Staff
Name- Grave digger

Armor: Leather
Chestplate dyed Black
Pants dyed Gray
Boots dyed Black
Skull: Player: Zekrom1993
Bone- Cursed remains
Knockback 2
Sharp 3

Special effects:
You will also be able to right click the bone once per life which puts you into undead mode for 10 seconds giving you and strength 1 and your bone Knockback 10 but gives you blindness as a set back.

Special weapon:
5 spawn eggs for Invisible zombies with enhanced damage amount wearing a white Chest plate
named: Ghost

Last edited:

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Awesome! But you might wanna remove some of the sharp lol. Most weapons in scbb don't damage much because most classes have low armor.

Kaios

Retired Staff
Awesome! But you might wanna remove some of the sharp lol. Most weapons in scbb don't damage much because most classes have low armor.
True lol. Im just not good with knowing how much damage a weapon will do haha. Maybe sharpness 3?

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I don't see how its Kit pvp. What gives it the SCB feel?
In SCB all armor have the same stats (THERE MAY BE EXCEPTIONS, LIKE CACTUS OR BEDROCK, BUT MUST HAVE A COHERENT REASON), and the idea is to make a different experience from Kit PvP, adding the custom twist of special abilities which can't be done in vanillia Minecraft and other unique content which can only be seen in SCB. Otherwise it would be exactly the same as Kit PvP but with double jump and Item drops, don't you think?

Kaios

Retired Staff
In SCB all armor have the same stats (THERE MAY BE EXCEPTIONS, LIKE CACTUS OR BEDROCK, BUT MUST HAVE A COHERENT REASON), and the idea is to make a different experience from Kit PvP, adding the custom twist of special abilities which can't be done in vanillia Minecraft and other unique content which can only be seen in SCB. Otherwise it would be exactly the same as Kit PvP but with double jump and Item drops, don't you think?
I totally agree. I just haven't played SCB in a while (Nor has any one else lol.) Ill take some time to edit and revise it! :D

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I totally agree. I just haven't played SCB in a while (Nor has any one else lol.) Ill take some time to edit and revise it! :D
In SCB we can make anything possible so let your imagination wander FREE! Think, innovate, create!

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Zainos also what are the EXACT stats for the armor in SCB?
Helmet - Player Skull, you need to give username of the head you would like to assign.
Armor - No enchants
Legs - No Enchants
Boots - Protection IV Feather Falling X (There's no fall damage in SCB anyway, feather falling is just cosmetic). There are exceptions, but that's the default armor ALMOST all classes have :)

Kaios

Retired Staff
Ok, I have found a skull with the command to receive it above. Hope you enjoy the kit.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
Ok, I have found a skull with the command to receive it above. Hope you enjoy the kit.
IKR this may sound hard but you must find an username which you know that it will never change the skin (or it will bring us problems) that actually has the skin you want, as that command is for custom-created heads which aren't compatible with SCB, sorry :(

Unitus

Retired Staff
I think the head of Kaios on the kit would be awesome, I don't think he will change his skin so... It would be perfect :)

Kaios

Retired Staff
Ok, I have edited it for hopefully the final time :D. I found a player with the skull I wanted. :p

123qaa123456

Name- Grave digger

Armor: Leather
Chestplate dyed Black
Pants dyed Gray
Boots dyed Black
Skull: Player: Zekrom1993
Bone- Cursed remains
Knockback 2
Sharp 3

Special effects:
You will also be able to right click the bone once per life which puts you into undead mode for 10 seconds giving you and strength 1 and your bone Knockback 10 but gives you blindness as a set back.

Special weapon:
5 spawn eggs for Invisible zombies with enhanced damage amount wearing a white Chest plate
named: Ghost
we already have it wink wink hehehe