• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP New Kit - Chameleon

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Become a Chameleon! You have sharp claws with a poisonous tongue, but when you get scared you can camouflage yourself! (this prefix thingy can use some changes idk)

Armor: (Specific Colored armor at my first plot /p v loqfe 1)
Green Leather helmet : Protection II and Thorns II (Thorns because some chameleons have horns on their heads)
Green Chest plate: Protection III
Green Pants: protection Three
Diamond boots:

Weapons:
Iron Sword: Sharpness III and Knockback I (called "Claws")
Fishing Rod: has a 15% chance of effecting the player that you "catch" with poison II 5 seconds (called "Tongue")

"Abilities" :
A splash potion of invisibility that vanishes ur armor and body (7 seconds)

Price:
1500 coins (Pretty sure this is reasonable from my pvp experiences)

Last edited:

pofoproud

Trusted Member
This kit is based off the Jackson Chameleon 922b25028c3a1a0029471dbef51cfeb2--chameleons-sale-2.jpg

youngfloppa

I would remove the fishing rod, or remove the invis. If it's under 1000 it can't be too op, even If it was a lot of money, it would probably be one of the the best kits. Plus default invis won't work with armour, Zainos would have to edit it so it vanishes the player.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I would remove the fishing rod, or remove the invis. If it's under 1000 it can't be too op, even If it was a lot of money, it would probably be one of the the best kits. Plus default invis won't work with armour, Zainos would have to edit it so it vanishes the player.
we could nerf the invis to like a vanish for 5-10 seconds

pofoproud

Trusted Member
cuz after all its just to escape not to troll or get kills easily