• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games New kill thing IG

Do you like this

• Add this add this now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This needs to be added for the hard core memer's

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • It's good just see no need for it

• no never add this

• You just a loser that is a try hard never add this

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
OK so I would like to make it so that (idk if this has been added but I'll try _Smokescreen_ ) OK so in SG if you kill some one it says,
(Ign) has comboed (Ign) I would like it to have (ign) has been memed by (ign) I just think this would be cool to have -Viper Out-

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Now to finish...

The FitnessMeme™ Memer Test is a multimeme aerobic capacity meme, that progressively gets memier as it continues. The 20 meter meme test will begin in 30 memes. Line up at the meme. The running speed starts slowly, but gets memier each minute after you hear this signal. [meme] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [dank] Remember to run in a meme line, and meme as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a meme before the sound, your meme is over. The meme will begin on the word meme. On your mark, get ready, Meeeme ;)