• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

New commands? and Factions

liquid_ph34r

I think i saw an announcement that said new commands is this true where can i find them? Didn't there used to be a command which tps you to sort of a tutorial area

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
All of our important updates are on happy-hg.com, scroll through there, you'll find something.

Also, we are in the process of adding more tutorial books, so if you log onto /creative you'll need a guide book, read it!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Also, factions is currently undergoing meitience, and will take while u till it's back up and running.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I have experience with hackers, so I kinda know what they look like. It's fairly easy to spot, but it can be difficult at times. And people can easily mistake something simple for hacking.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
When your island is griefed/raided, that is most likely someone you have trusted or allowed to join your island that betrays your trust. People say "oh it was a hacker!!!" But in all honesty, it was someone they added, who then griefed when the island owner was offline, and then denied ever griefing.

Be careful who you add to your island in sum :)

miltontheo

Well there has been proof of hackers lately is it possible that they can hack their way to stealing from your skyblock?

___Fernanik1___

When your island is griefed/raided, that is most likely someone you have trusted or allowed to join your island that betrays your trust. People say "oh it was a hacker!!!" But in all honesty, it was someone they added, who then griefed when the island owner was offline, and then denied ever griefing.

Be careful who you add to your island in sum :)
But What If You Had Only People Like Mods, And REALLY Good Friends Added

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I don't believe it's possible for someone to "hack" onto your island. As soon as they arrive, they are not permitted by the system to do anything to your island unless you add or trust them (or someone on your island does). When you look at who is added and trusted, that is your list of "suspects" as to who stole or whatever.

You may have just misplaced something, or someone may have accidentally died with that stuff on them.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I used to hack, so I know what the various clients look like, and what to look for.
Well there has been proof of hackers lately is it possible that they can hack their way to stealing from your skyblock?
If they were to do that they would have to bypass the islands permissions. That would involve breaking into the servers files online and modifying them. Most people who actually hack (as opposed to using clients) could barely create any disruption in the server if they tried to DDOS it. It would be nearly impossible to actually break into the mainframe that hosts the server.
But What If You Had Only People Like Mods, And REALLY Good Friends Added
It's not impossible that they would greif. If they were mad or something, they could have greifed

miltontheo

Ok thanks but I noticed a message in chat first time referred people to doctors or related to doctors, do you know how that is possible?

miltontheo

I mean that people can display messages like the ads in the server. So the people don't say anything so they use commands to display messages in game like the advertisements. I would post a photo of what I mean but I don't know how.

miltontheo

2jfmw75.png

Ok never mind here is the photo.
So this is what it looks like.

GeekyChan

I used to hack, so I know what the various clients look like, and what to look for.

If they were to do that they would have to bypass the islands permissions. That would involve breaking into the servers files online and modifying them. Most people who actually hack (as opposed to using clients) could barely create any disruption in the server if they tried to DDOS it. It would be nearly impossible to actually break into the mainframe that hosts the server.

It's not impossible that they would greif. If they were mad or something, they could have greifed
I cri m8