• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
lol, its a bit complicated atm. If you look up Yuffins on Gmod you can probably find us, if you cannot, press ~ and type 'connect yuffins.game.nfoservers.com:27015' Thank you o/

Unitus

Retired Staff
Muffins, I am truly speechless while it hurts me seeing you go, so many good SG times together will never be missed. Will miss you a lot and never give up on your dreams, sometimes big possitions need to be set aside so that bigger ones can occur. Tear :'( but at the same time big joy for the new things you will accomplish. Love you big time <3
-Wrz

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
Wrz, my sweet friend. I miss you greatly, you're amazing. I will never forget SG with you! I appreciate your kind words and I'm so grateful I met you! I plan on being on the forums all the time. :) love you!

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
It is a TTT server and its already extremely popular <3 I am gonna keep my word to Zainos and I'm going to advertise Happy on our new website and facebook <3 ily Zainos

___Barney___

Bye Muffins !! I remember the first time I met you when I saw your profile picture on the forums and went, doesn't she look a little old too play MC? And I asked how old you were in HG and you said, 19 I was like oopsy xD on my part

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
Lol xD I love playing MC, it is like my oasis. It calms me down and the people on Happy are some of the most amazing people I've ever met in my life! I can never forget all the good times I've had here c:

___Barney___

Lol xD I love playing MC, it is like my oasis. It calms me down and the people on Happy are some of the most amazing people I've ever met in my life! I can never forget all the good times I've had here c:
Yea this is my favorite server this is the ONLY server I play on other than (ALERT ALERT ADVERTISING DETECTED BANNED FOR LIFE) to play (ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT UN-DETECTED GAMEMODE BANNED FOR LIFE x2) No not really but yea, I play MCPC MCXBOX and MCPE! You will be missed Muffins! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.