• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
Hello everyone I know this is out of the blue and for that I'm very sorry. I just want to say that these last couple months have been amazing and I'm very grateful for all the people I have met. I am glad I had the opportunity to be on staff and experience what it is like. I've made so many amazing friends and found true people whom I can honestly say I'll never forget. Icy, my gosh I don't know what I would have done without you. I truly adore you more than words can explain and you have been there through so much. I love you bro, and I'm so grateful I met you. Wrz, my friend I enjoyed SG with you dear, you made it so much fun and you were such a good team mate. Love you man! Mslittlekoala, you're the sweetest and most thoughtful woman I've ever met. I had so many fun times on creative with you and I will miss you girl. Love ya! To my previous staff, I love you guys and it was so much fun enforcing the rules with you guys, Bach, you stay awesome my fine friend you have a bright future in front of you! Zainos, sir it has been more of an honor than words can explain. I learned so much and had so much fun. Truly a remarkable experience. I'm very glad I met you sir and I can't wait to see what you will do with Happy. To any of my friends who I couldn't think of off the top of my head, I adore you all and hope to hear from you really soon! Stay amazing and keep supporting this amazing server <3 love you all o/

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Aww, love you muffins <3, and the fact your were never promoted is kind of sad...lol
If I may intercept, I must include the reasoning, obviously as that's the main reason of the whole scenario. Icy, I am aware you strongly dislike me, and I quite frankly barely care, but yes, I must concur that you truly have been a pain to deal with now. Yes, you may 'relief' yourself from being 'uptight', but, that's not the case itself.

Anyway, back on topic. As I have been doing intense school work for the past week(s) - month(s) I have been unable to conduct promotions, as I finish my school year the end of next week promotions will be done, overdue ones matter of fact, I announced it in staff chat not too long ago, of course before Muffins' resignation.

Please, before you say blunt statements like so try not to neglect other's perspective is life issues. That being said;

Muffins, we are sad to see you go, but maybe try not to hesitate to ask in staff chat when promotions will be done.

icycreamy128

Retired Staff
Yes, I do strongly dislike you. "Sir". You have an attitude, and think you are god. But, that is not the reason why I said that. lol? Muffins has worked her you know what off for as long as frickin Nate/Kimi, or alot of other Mods. Stop acting so mature, and don't call me a "pain", because saying my opinion on things, isn't a "Pain", it only is if you make it, which knowing you, EVERYTHING is a pain when it goes against you. "Sir"

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Yes, I do strongly dislike you. "Sir". You have an attitude, and think you are god. But, that is not the reason why I said that. lol? Muffins has worked her you know what off for as long as frickin Nate/Kimi, or alot of other Mods. Stop acting so mature, and don't call me a "pain", because saying my opinion on things, isn't a "Pain", it only is if you make it, which knowing you, EVERYTHING is a pain when it goes against you. "Sir"

My attitude is required for the staff team to effectively do their work. If you do not have a strong leader controlling a group and assisting them you most likely will get no where or you will not get the command and order you need, hence how I did not say respect.

Muffins job on the network I must say has been phenomenal. But, she did not get moderator for the reason I told her and the staff team, of course I will not say that reason for security purposes. (No, it is nothing bad at all, it is something minor but we will keep her privacy with her). The staff members you have listed (which have been altered for security of those members) have equally done a excellent job and we are thankful we have/had them as a staff.

But, at the time they got promoted Muffins was still starting out and was learning the basics, and she strived from there. The next promotion spree for staff is supposed to be sometime soon, but, of course, my education comes before the network. I treasure the network and I love being a staff member here and assisting the community, but, I must have priorities. (I already spoke with Zainos about this)

If I, was not mature, how would the network look? Having impractical assistance does not look great. Of course I am not calling out any staff members past/current, I am purely talking about myself. My age, my personality, and my personal life has nothing to do with how I act and how I execute the rightful jurisdiction.

I referred to you as a pain because you truly have been, not all the time, some. You are more of a acquaintance to me than "frenemy". Players, staff, and anyone may go against me, I personally enjoy having players not agreeing with me as they know they have a voice in our community and our choices. HHG has important values that revolve around our responsive community.

Thank you Icy for the chat, and once more, Muffins, we are sad to see you leave. You are/will be missed!

Mother_Muffins

Retired Staff
Love you all <3 c: I don't have anything nice to say to the last discussion. I appreciate everyone's kind words and Icy, thank you my friend for standing up for me. You're a sweet heart and I adore you. Chris, thank you for the explanation and I hope things go well for you sir, I wish you nothing but the best. <3 Thank you all o/

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Love you all <3 c: I don't have anything nice to say to the last discussion. I appreciate everyone's kind words and Icy, thank you my friend for standing up for me. You're a sweet heart and I adore you. Chris, thank you for the explanation and I hope things go well for you sir, I wish you nothing but the best. <3 Thank you all o/

Thank you Muffins, and as always, good luck and think positive.

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
not ANOTHER resignation! since I'VE been on forums, thats like 5! =/ sgt, icy, awa, nate, kinda, and thecakegod, kinda

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
but takes the good ones out.. so sad.. just realized, no admins.. Y DO PPL HAVE TO KEEP LEAVING?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.