• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Resignation and Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticMusician

I can't believe it, I never even thought you'd be the next one to leave staff. You were a great staff member. I remember back on sg before you were staff lol. Good luck in the future!

ParadoxTaco

If cursing was aloud, my god there would be a river. Ill miss ya mate, but Imma still skype ya fam. It was a great time with ya, and every other staff. Rekt went amazing thanks to you, and I could always count on yo. Farewell dude, Alot of people will miss ya. Also congrats to you and ladybug

brandon2002

Good bye Bach, we will truly miss you! :) Congratulations with your future wife, good luck on your future endeavors.

Make sure to come visit us once in a while, hopefully we will have something to surprise you.

jcdentonswh0re69

All of us will really miss you Bach. I cried while reading your post but you're not gone forever :) hopefully we can see you on HHGN sometime again!
Also, congratulations with you and Ladybug :p I wish you two a happy future!

Bonnilicious

Goodbye Bach!! Augh, definitely going to miss chu T_T You were there since the day I started, and you are always so cheerful and amazing to talk to. Hope you have an amazing relationship with Ladybug too, being engaged must feel so refreshing. Cheers m8, and good luck with schoolz :')

NOW WHO AM I GOING TO WHINE TO AUGH

Xist_

Who r u?

Anyways have a good life and live it to the potential! Sad to see you go Bye

touh

Trusted Member
You were the best person I knew on the server, you were there for me when no one else was, you helped me through some really tough times, and you made me laugh along with everyone else, the first time I saw this thread I thought I wanted you to stay, but then I realized that life changes, you're getting married and need to focus on school, about one year ago my mom started dating a guy, then they got engaged, and in about 2 months they are getting married and I'm moving to Hawaii. At first I just wanted it to be me and my mom, but then I realized that he's a good guy that I'm going to get to know, so I know this is not about me, but I just wanted to give an example of my life. Please stay fresh and swaggy and have a good life. Bye.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I think everyone on the HHGN server will miss you bach! You were an amazing staff member, and a talented builder I must say :)
Keep up the good work in life mate, never give up until the end!

ImTea

Retired Staff
I've been waiting to get the right words to say, so here it is :p

Bachy Lachy, you took my Socky,
I always liked how you were a Bachy,
We had great some fun times,
even if we couldn't... rhymes,
It's finally the day,
No one wished you'd say,
That you're leaving,
It leaves us heaving,
Because we'll never get a Bachy Lachy,
That takes our Socky...s ;-;
But in time,
You'll find a dime,
To pay your last bill,
You'll be able to chill,
And maybe we can see Bachy Lachy,
Once more.

- T3A, 2K16... <3 You Bach. You'll always be one of my favorites on HHG... :,)

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
I've been waiting to get the right words to say, so here it is :p

Bachy Lachy, you took my Socky,
I always liked how you were a Bachy,
We had great some fun times,
even if we couldn't... rhymes,
It's finally the day,
No one wished you'd say,
That you're leaving,
It leaves us heaving,
Because we'll never get a Bachy Lachy,
That takes our Socky...s ;-;
But in time,
You'll find a dime,
To pay your last bill,
You'll be able to chill,
And maybe we can see Bachy Lachy,
Once more.

- T3A, 2K16... <3 You Bach. You'll always be one of my favorites on HHG... :,)

Poetry god... <3

Ayeeeo

U were one of my first froonds. i was there when u got helper. there when u got mod. cant believe u werent admin.
Peace~
Your's truly,
iFlawlessPvP (pvp god)

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Goodbye Bach you will be missed and I will always remember you as the admin who recognized a new player... ;) best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.