• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Reaignation (for real this time)

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
718 days ago I joined the build team here at Happy Hunger Games, and you might think I'm being over dramatic, but it changed my life in many ways.
I've met so many amazing friends because of HHG, and I won't list them all here because there are too many. I'd be here all day.
Dispite the toxic pvp, (because I played so much pvp LOL) and the cringy creative, there is something wonderful about this community. I absolutely loved my time in the build team, creating for the community. That is a creators biggest gift; an audience to enjoy their work. And I was so honoured when Zainos chose me as head builder. It was truly a privledge.
As lots of you know, I've been having computer troubles for over eight months now, on and off. And in the end, Minecraft was near to unplayable because of the FPS I was getting. Overtime I became more and more distant from minecraft and it became a chore rather than a hobby. Responsibilities were stressing me out, because I knew that I had to do them - It was my job. But I didn't want to; I wasn't enjoying it. And so the loop continued.
Being creative is something I've always been very proud of, so Minecraft was perfect for me. But I've found other hobbies instead. I've been into film-making for several years now. In fact, I aspire to become a film-director when I'm older. I also love creative-writing; I've been planing out a book for over a year now. I've recently gotten into photoshop, as weall. But all of these things were distracting me from minecraft, which by now was a job. And not one that I enjoyed anymore. My responsibilits were getting in the way of the things that I really wanted to be doing. I was unhappy.
To everyone, thank you for supporting Happy-Hunger games. Without it, I would have quit Minecraft years ago, and never met the amazing people I have.
To Trenly, thank you for all you've done. I know you'll do the build-team proud.
And finally, to Zainos, for everything you've done for me and the opportunities you've given me.
When I'm old, I probably will, but I'll say it now anyway: I'll never forget this chapter of my life. I've honestly had the most amazing time.

All things must come to and end, and this is mine.
Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart. For everything.
Much love.
~Jam.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
It's been amazing to have you on the server iiJam <3 We'll never forget you, and if you want to pop on from time to time you're more than welcome :3

Acromatics

Retired Staff
You've been an awesome player to have on the server. We'll miss you a lot! I hope life treats you well and good luck in the future! <3

jcdentonswh0re69

Good luck Jam! Even though we never talked in game but we talked a few times on the forums. By the way that's literal dedication to the server, 718 days jeez, but I wish you luck in the near future. :)

joexxx6

All though I never saw you online, I still admired you. I did the parkour on your plot, and ok i did cheat a bit, but that's not the point. Whenever I applied for builder i couldn't wait for the day I got a friend request from you on Skype xD. Wish you all the best buddy, have an amzazing and enjoyable life! ;)

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Thank you for accepting my very first Map and all of the ones afterwards, without you I would never have gotten into building. You've impacted my life in many ways and without you I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Thank you for just being an amazing person, you've certainly made the HHG Community a far better place. :)

ImTea

Retired Staff
Being creative is something I've always been very proud of, so Minecraft was perfect for me. But I've found other hobbies instead. I've been into film-making for several years now. In fact, I aspire to become a film-director when I'm older. I also love creative-writing; I've been planing out a book for over a year now. I've recently gotten into photoshop, as weall.
Qt :p

ParadoxTaco

I left before it was cool... anyways cya mate, was always great building with you until I left for similar reasons, ill miss you jammy

pofoproud

Trusted Member
Thank you Jam for giving me advice on my maps (It helped so much and i consider myself a wayyyy better builder now than before) you will be missed! Also when u become a film director i'll watch all ur movies ;)