• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed My Plot again.....

itsjustpizazz

IG: PizazzAttack

When do you discovered this Bug: Today

Explain what is the bug and how you repeat it: So me and Legendarybash were fixing my plot cuz it wasn't back to its original form. Anyways, we fixed it and then when i went back on it everything i world edited was gone but the stuff i didn't world edit was there. And everything Legendarybash world edited was fine.

Where is this bug Located: Creative

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
you can't world edit in other's plots, just in yours. However, in admins world you can use world edit where you want. (because the main idea of world edit is to be used in Admins world, not in plots, as its the world for jr.mods and the perk for jr.mods)

itsjustpizazz

zainos said:
you can't world edit in other's plots, just in yours. However, in admins world you can use world edit where you want. (because the main idea of world edit is to be used in Admins world, not in plots, as its the world for jr.mods and the perk for jr.mods)

I was world editing in my plot. Everything i world edited disappeared. But the stuff legendary bash world edited was still there. Like for example: I world edited a bunch of walls out of my plot but when i came back to my plot it appeared again.

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
tell me your plot number and the world where your plot is located

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
hooo, thats the plot that got griefed then got rollbacked, then rayado accidently did /plotme clear then we restored it back and lot of things happened next xD
In My opinion, that plot is cursed, everytime something bad happens to it. Maybe in the last rollback I did your world edit got erased. It won't happen again. Btw, I got tired of rollbacking that plot, please ONLY ADD TO YOUR PLOT PEOPLE WHO YOU REALLY TRUST AND YOU ARE SURE THAT THEY WON'T GRIEF YOU.

itsjustpizazz

zainos said:
hooo, thats the plot that got griefed then got rollbacked, then rayado accidently did /plotme clear then we restored it back and lot of things happened next xD
In My opinion, that plot is cursed, everytime something bad happens to it. Maybe in the last rollback I did your world edit got erased. It won't happen again. Btw, I got tired of rollbacking that plot, please ONLY ADD TO YOUR PLOT PEOPLE WHO YOU REALLY TRUST AND YOU ARE SURE THAT THEY WON'T GRIEF YOU.

k :) and thanks :)