• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Everyone is like doing stories so here's my Minecraft lyfe :p

I bought my account on May 16th, 2015. My sister found the game, for those of you that didn't know, here in Uruguay kids get a tablet in 1st grade, and my sister just watches YouTube videos on it ALL DAY LONG, and she found Minecraft one day :p She got an account first, and this is where everything actually started..

So I created a world using her account, I figured out how to move and break blocks, but didn't know how to place blocks, and there are actually videos on YouTube that teach you how to place down blocks in Minecraft.. xD I was so happy when I found out how to place blocks, I still remember that world, I went on a hill because I was like super scared of hostile mobs (I still am) and built a "house" out of dirt & wood. Looked up a lot of random crafting recipes and almost non of them worked because I didn't know what Vanilla Minecraft is.

And I thought just that was fun enough, so I bought my account and kept playing.. I thought servers were just like singleplayer worlds, I still remember adding a server, putting a random name & ip without knowing what I was doing, and it never worked xD

Then sometime later I found out that there's this thing called "Multiplayer" and "Realms", so I started playing on servers, started out on the biggest server (idrk why), I used to play The Bridges ALL THE TIME and I still love that game :3 And my sister was watching Audrey & Chad all the time and so she found HHG through them, she loved the server so asked me to find the IP, I did, and started out by playing Parkour & Jigsaw.. :p

I remember playing d1 and when I fell in lava and was getting damage, I character spammed "no" (with tons of o's xD) and XV_Scorpion_VX said something like "*my ign* Please don't spam". And I was a nub thinking that I didn't spam, and there were a few other people saying that I didn't spam either xD And so he left us alone :3

Then months later I found out that there's this sprint key in Minecraft, I found out how to sprint.. And that's when I found Parkour so much easier.. xD Because before I was just like "this parkour isn't possible" xD

And someday I decided to try out Skyblock, it was my first time playing, and ofc I fell. Unlike now, I never fall even when I'm on 1.10, it takes practice xD So yeah my first island was absolutely terrible, second island was when I met SparklyCat12, GhettoGoldfish , biddie15 , beepers , StoneDomino, cyberkitty1782, and so much more old friends :3 And if you were with me on yt, I used to make videos on that island. Then one day I got grieved because I trusted someone then untrusted the wrong username, so I decided to restart, and that was when the first quartz island was born.. :3 I made an island entirely out of quartz, it was around 800 levels, until one day I got so bored of it and decided to give it away, I gave it away to a random player since they wanted the island, but never seen them again so rip my island xD Anyways, then I restarted again, kept on making videos (there are 2 episodes on our channel still), and that's when I got perm banned, but then I got unbanned but my island got deleted, so I created another quartz island which is my current island...

Btw, I've tried Skyblock on so many servers and HHG has the best, I've even tried Skyblock in singleplayer. Skyblock on here is just too amazing, plus the family is amazing (yes the Skyblock community is like a family :3) People are just nice, and ofc there are mean people too but there is always someone nice, people help eachother, Skyblock here is the best I've ever played. (I've started like only 10 different Skyblock's in singleplayer but I started Skyblock on like 50 servers). Skyblock on most servers is either too OP, too confusing, too simple, people not so nice, etc. HHG has just the best Skyblock ever :3 But tbh I liked it better before the update though, I really don't like how visitors can pick up items :(

Now I play Skyblock, sometimes Parkour, and other gamemodes when my friends ask me to. And I still play The Bridges on the other server because.. Of reasons xD

This was pretty much all about HHG Skyblock but whatever, Skyblock is basically my Minecraft lyfe so that's why.. xD

This might've been super boring if you're not a huge fan of Skyblock xD

~Quartzy :p

P.S. In case if you're wondering why instead of "life", I use "lyfe", it's not because I don't know how to spell it, it's because I found out that lyfe has so much meanings and just saying "life" makes it so boring, "lyfe" has way more meanings :3 Btw I love quotes and yeah I've seen tons of quotes 'bout lyfe, so yeah.. (You probably didn't need this but I'm a curious person so if I were reading this I'd wonder why someone would use "lyfe" instead of "life" xD)

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Everyone is like doing stories so here's my Minecraft lyfe :p

I bought my account on May 16th, 2015. My sister found the game, for those of you that didn't know, here in Uruguay kids get a tablet in 1st grade, and my sister just watches YouTube videos on it ALL DAY LONG, and she found Minecraft one day :p She got an account first, and this is where everything actually started..

So I created a world using her account, I figured out how to move and break blocks, but didn't know how to place blocks, and there are actually videos on YouTube that teach you how to place down blocks in Minecraft.. xD I was so happy when I found out how to place blocks, I still remember that world, I went on a hill because I was like super scared of hostile mobs (I still am) and built a "house" out of dirt & wood. Looked up a lot of random crafting recipes and almost non of them worked because I didn't know what Vanilla Minecraft is.

And I thought just that was fun enough, so I bought my account and kept playing.. I thought servers were just like singleplayer worlds, I still remember adding a server, putting a random name & ip without knowing what I was doing, and it never worked xD

Then sometime later I found out that there's this thing called "Multiplayer" and "Realms", so I started playing on servers, started out on the biggest server (idrk why), I used to play The Bridges ALL THE TIME and I still love that game :3 And my sister was watching Audrey & Chad all the time and so she found HHG through them, she loved the server so asked me to find the IP, I did, and started out by playing Parkour & Jigsaw.. :p

I remember playing d1 and when I fell in lava and was getting damage, I character spammed "no" (with tons of o's xD) and XV_Scorpion_VX said something like "*my ign* Please don't spam". And I was a nub thinking that I didn't spam, and there were a few other people saying that I didn't spam either xD And so he left us alone :3

Then months later I found out that there's this sprint key in Minecraft, I found out how to sprint.. And that's when I found Parkour so much easier.. xD Because before I was just like "this parkour isn't possible" xD

And someday I decided to try out Skyblock, it was my first time playing, and ofc I fell. Unlike now, I never fall even when I'm on 1.10, it takes practice xD So yeah my first island was absolutely terrible, second island was when I met SparklyCat12, GhettoGoldfish , biddie15 , beepers , StoneDomino, cyberkitty1782, and so much more old friends :3 And if you were with me on yt, I used to make videos on that island. Then one day I got grieved because I trusted someone then untrusted the wrong username, so I decided to restart, and that was when the first quartz island was born.. :3 I made an island entirely out of quartz, it was around 800 levels, until one day I got so bored of it and decided to give it away, I gave it away to a random player since they wanted the island, but never seen them again so rip my island xD Anyways, then I restarted again, kept on making videos (there are 2 episodes on our channel still), and that's when I got perm banned, but then I got unbanned but my island got deleted, so I created another quartz island which is my current island...

Btw, I've tried Skyblock on so many servers and HHG has the best, I've even tried Skyblock in singleplayer. Skyblock on here is just too amazing, plus the family is amazing (yes the Skyblock community is like a family :3) People are just nice, and ofc there are mean people too but there is always someone nice, people help eachother, Skyblock here is the best I've ever played. (I've started like only 10 different Skyblock's in singleplayer but I started Skyblock on like 50 servers). Skyblock on most servers is either too OP, too confusing, too simple, people not so nice, etc. HHG has just the best Skyblock ever :3 But tbh I liked it better before the update though, I really don't like how visitors can pick up items :(

Now I play Skyblock, sometimes Parkour, and other gamemodes when my friends ask me to. And I still play The Bridges on the other server because.. Of reasons xD

This was pretty much all about HHG Skyblock but whatever, Skyblock is basically my Minecraft lyfe so that's why.. xD

This might've been super boring if you're not a huge fan of Skyblock xD

~Quartzy :p

P.S. In case if you're wondering why instead of "life", I use "lyfe", it's not because I don't know how to spell it, it's because I found out that lyfe has so much meanings and just saying "life" makes it so boring, "lyfe" has way more meanings :3 Btw I love quotes and yeah I've seen tons of quotes 'bout lyfe, so yeah.. (You probably didn't need this but I'm a curious person so if I were reading this I'd wonder why someone would use "lyfe" instead of "life" xD)
I didn't just leave you alone I just didn't have to warn you again lol, but sure, I guess you can say I did just leave you alone lol, but only cause I had no reason not to lol.

Also I like the way when you speak of the skyblock community because it kinda brings the whole thing up there are different communities all through the server, all with a different general personality. Infact, I feel a thread coming along about explaining what people are like...

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I didn't just leave you alone I just didn't have to warn you again lol, but sure, I guess you can say I did just leave you alone lol, but only cause I had no reason not to lol.

Also I like the way when you speak of the skyblock community because it kinda brings the whole thing up there are different communities all through the server, all with a different general personality. Infact, I feel a thread coming along about explaining what people are like...
Lol that was like my first time playing on here :p And I've been on Skyblock for almost a year, that's how the community is, a family. Most of the nice people left because of school though, but more people came :3

Lol I forgot this feature was removed, I'll add a toggleable option at /is settings ;)
Yay tysm!! Also what about visitors not getting damage? Because well there are people that would kill other people on their islands, also can visitors not die when falling off an island that they're not trusted on? That's just what most of the Skyblock family wants :p

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager