• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed My Kit pvp Rank is glicthed

TM_ySpeedY

56afb127760d7c21fd548ae28d215674.png

My Minecaft Usernmae is TM_ySpeedY and my kit pvp Rank glicthed every time i rank up its the same rank.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Where's the proof to show that everytime you rank up it doesn't change? All you have is a picture of your current rank..

Ishgar

Where's the proof to show that everytime you rank up it doesn't change? All you have is a picture of your current rank..
I'm not sure how high Sergeant 1st Class I is, but the proof might be that he has 91,219 EXP, I don't play KitPvP enough to know, but that might be much higher than a normal Sergeant 1st Class I.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sorry TM_ySpeedY but you must show valid proof showing the real bug in order to do a bug report, I see nothing wrong there nor ever heard of people getting stuck in the same Kit PvP rank, plus your EXP matches your rank (Sergeant 1st Class I). Remember there are some ranks with similar names, are you sure you didn't get ranked up from "Sergeant 1st Class" to "Sergeant 1st Class I" and you thought it was the same because of the rank names similarity?
I'm not sure how high Sergeant 1st Class I is, but the proof might be that he has 91,219 EXP, I don't play KitPvP enough to know, but that might be much higher than a normal Sergeant 1st Class I.
Sergeant 1st Class II is reached at 99000 EXP, so that screenshot doesn't show anything wrong

Ishgar

Sorry TM_ySpeedY but you must show valid proof showing the real bug in order to do a bug report, I see nothing wrong there nor ever heard of people getting stuck in the same Kit PvP rank, plus your EXP matches your rank (Sergeant 1st Class I). Remember there are some ranks with similar names, are you sure you didn't get ranked up from "Sergeant 1st Class" to "Sergeant 1st Class I" and you thought it was the same because of the rank names similarity?

Sergeant 1st Class II is reached at 99000 EXP, so that screenshot doesn't show anything wrong
Oh, sorry