• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My HHG Story :3

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Okay I give credit to Xx_PoppyCorn_xX for starting a "HHG STORY" not a life story xd

I joined November 25th, 2015 and yeh, When I joined people were actually nice and chill, I always spent my time on skyblock which I go on skyblock sometimes nowadays.
I've made a lot of friends on skyblock like biddie15, Roxasxsora, UnicornFuzz505, Diggity_Dog44, etc.
Biddie was a good and helpful friend and so was Diggity, but there was this big skyblock griefer named Cyelena, she knew Diggity irl so sometimes Diggiy greifed me and said Cyelena got on her account which I think is not true. I always got griefed back then bc I was a noob :p
So from like December - March/April I played skyblock, but then I started parkour, and that's when I got the rank, Member. I was good at parkour then but now I'm bad. I spent ALOT of time on parkour and then I discovered Creative which I fell in love with, I was sad that I only had 2 plots so I bought Tribute for more, I was into head shops, skin comps and roleplays. So then I started playing skyblock and parkour again, and on Easter I got Sponsor, the thing is, I typed my ign wrong so I had to PM Zainos with proof of purchase so I did, I always used color chat but now color chat is just ugly tbh. So I played skyblock then parkour then creative then I started doing Draw It, its fun tbh. But then, a day after my birthday (May 7th) I got Mockingjay, it was a great birthday, before I got mockingjay I was gonna buy it but then I TYPED MY IGN WRONG AGAIN. So then I msged Zainos with proof again xDDD. Then I started playing PvP which is my fav gamemode atm. I'm bad at PvP so I was killed ALOT XD, then I tried every other gamemode, but sadly, minecraft is getting boring, people in creative are salty, people in parkour are drama queens, people in pvp are n3rds, people in skyblock are peculiar, etc.
That's why I don't play MC much as I used to, plus school is taking over me but yeah.

Well thanks for reading my story! <3

~Love, Duke~ :3

Xx_PoppyCorn_xX

Okay I give credit to Xx_PoppyCorn_xX for starting a "HHG STORY" not a life story xd

I joined November 25th, 2015 and yeh, When I joined people were actually nice and chill, I always spent my time on skyblock which I go on skyblock sometimes nowadays.
I've made a lot of friends on skyblock like biddie15, Roxasxsora, UnicornFuzz505, Diggity_Dog44, etc.
Biddie was a good and helpful friend and so was Diggity, but there was this big skyblock griefer named Cyelena, she knew Diggity irl so sometimes Diggiy greifed me and said Cyelena got on her account which I think is not true. I always got griefed back then bc I was a noob :p
So from like December - March/April I played skyblock, but then I started parkour, and that's when I got the rank, Member. I was good at parkour then but now I'm bad. I spent ALOT of time on parkour and then I discovered Creative which I fell in love with, I was sad that I only had 2 plots so I bought Tribute for more, I was into head shops, skin comps and roleplays. So then I started playing skyblock and parkour again, and on Easter I got Sponsor, the thing is, I typed my ign wrong so I had to PM Zainos with proof of purchase so I did, I always used color chat but now color chat is just ugly tbh. So I played skyblock then parkour then creative then I started doing Draw It, its fun tbh. But then, a day after my birthday (May 7th) I got Mockingjay, it was a great birthday, before I got mockingjay I was gonna buy it but then I TYPED MY IGN WRONG AGAIN. So then I msged Zainos with proof again xDDD. Then I started playing PvP which is my fav gamemode atm. I'm bad at PvP so I was killed ALOT XD, then I tried every other gamemode, but sadly, minecraft is getting boring, people in creative are salty, people in parkour are drama queens, people in pvp are n3rds, people in skyblock are peculiar, etc.
That's why I don't play MC much as I used to, plus school is taking over me but yeah.

Thnx for credit ;3

Viperstrike

Trusted Member

Your welcome for reading it ;) and good story