• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My farewell and condition

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Due to several reasons I have decided that I will no longer join Happy Hunger Games again. I will not explain any further than this here, so don’t ask why down below. If you have questions, add my skype: anchiliqee.

To my condition. During these 15 days I've been banned I also got really sick. The doctors don’t know what it is but it’s really painful. My tests won't show that anything is wrong but it clearly is. I haven’t gone to school for two weeks and I can barely walk. I’ve been on the hospital plenty of times and nothing helps so it’s really bad atm but since the tests are good I will survive…I hope. Lol jk. I'd also like to say special thanks to Kaios and Icycreamy128 for making my time here the best. Bye :)

Anchezz

Last edited:
Due to several reasons I have decided that I will no longer join Happy Hunger Games again. I will not explain any further than this here, so don’t ask why down below. If you have questions, add my skype: anchiliqee.

To my condition. During these 15 days I've been banned I also got really sick. The doctors don’t know what it is but it’s really painful. My tests won't show that anything is wrong but it clearly is. I haven’t gone to school for two weeks and I can barely walk. I’ve been on the hospital plenty of times and nothing helps so it’s really bad atm but since the tests are good I will survive…I hope. Lol jk. I'd also like to say special thanks to Kaios and Icycreamy128 for making my time here the best. Bye :)

Anchezz

Yeah bye guys, was fun! Wish you all the best =)

GeekyChan

Hope you feel better! Even though I barely saw you on the server you were still a great staff member. So sad to see you go. But, I hope you find another server just as great. <3