• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Mute bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xVembz

Ok, so in I went into my farming chest and I pulled out some saplings and muted me for 2 days. Pls help!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-01-10 16.15.37.png
    Screenshot 2016-01-10 16.15.37.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 231

xVembz

Also, it says I was muted by _Bach_ pls check if he muted me, and if he did there is no reason to, I didn't spam at all

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Also, it says I was muted by _Bach_ pls check if he muted me, and if he did there is no reason to, I didn't spam at all
If it was via a forums report (as stated in your mute) there is nothing you can do to overturn the evidence. You may file a punishment dispute, but it will be very hard to overturn any evidence they have. I'm sorry, but you will have to just wait it out.

Also remember that forum reports can take a few hours to process, so even if you weren't spamming at the time, it may have been earlier that day or the day previous. Staff do not ban or mute without proper evidence, and they are required to provide evidence to Chris and Zainos if it is to be reviewed for a punishment dispute.

xVembz

But I didn't spam at all, maybe he got mistaken? I do remember some1 spamming me today, also do u mind asking _Bach_?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
But I didn't spam at all, maybe he got mistaken? I do remember some1 spamming me today, also do u mind asking _Bach_ ?
There was no mistake. Believe me. You may say you didn't spam, but you must have or you wouldn't have been muted. The staff must have evidence as it was via a forums report, as I stated earlier. If you have a problem with your mute, feel free to post a punishment dispute with evidence that you didn't spam in the proper forum.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
If you feel there has been an issue with a punishment, please post a punishment dispute and the server administrators can review it and review the evidence. If it is via forums report, then there was a report on forums of something that had happened previously and was documented and reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.