• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hub Musical Blocks.

Do you think we should have this?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
We should have a game named Musical Blocks (Like musical chairs but not XD)

You run around and then a colour is revealed and you have to step on the colour before the floor disappears.

If you are eliminated, you can watch or leave and play another game.

I have saw this game on 1 server, I have changed the name, changed some of the plot,but I think that if this server had 'Musical Blocks', people would love it!

Points can buy: Boots, death sounds.
There are different ranks , the points give you the ranks automatically, when you have 100 or more points: Dancer (Default)
Animal
Dancing Freak
DJ Star …
More to be discovered

jawa888

We should have a game named Musical Blocks (Like musical chairs but not XD)

You run around and then a colour is revealed and you have to step on the colour before the floor disappears.

If you are eliminated, you can watch or leave and play another game.

I have saw this game on 1 server, I have changed the name, changed some of the plot,but I think that if this server had 'Musical Blocks', people would love it!

Points can buy: Boots, death sounds.
There are different ranks , the points give you the ranks automatically, when you have 100 or more points: Dancer (Default)
Animal
Dancing Freak
DJ Star …
More to be discovered

you copyed this almost directly from a server, please don't do this

Kaios

Retired Staff
This sounds almost exactly like a different servers version of this. Although it would be a nice game to have. Just not like this.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Magic Conch, should this be added?

tumblr_inline_nqjrdzs8YJ1qjcvh3_540.png