• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Murder Server

Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
The Concept of Murder: 1 person spawns with a gun (The detective). 1 person spawns with a knife (The murderer). The rest spawn with nothing (The bystanders). The Murderer has to kill all Bystanders and The Detective. The Detective has to kill the Murderer. The Murderer has to try his best to not get caught and shot. The Detective has to try and kill The Murderer before they kill all of the Bystanders and The Detective.

Stuff:
24 players
1 Murderer chosen at random
1 Detective chosen at random
22 Bystanders
Bystanders can also get a gun by collecting 5 emeralds randomly spawning around the map.
The gun has a cool-down of about 5 seconds, to save The Detective spam shooting.
If someone with a gun shoots a Bystander, they go blind and the gun drops to the floor for 10 seconds, so someone else could pick it up.
People can also get random names and skins (to seal identity)
Just to make it unique maybe even also add kits?
The murderer cannot get a gun, but they can throw the knife by holding right click and letting go of it.
The murderer can also get 3 or 5 emeralds to possibly change their identity to someone they killed, just incase they get caught and people know the murderer is them.

I think that Happy HG should really have Murder on the Server! It's such a fun game for most people and it's great for the people who like roleplays. I hope this gets accepted! =D

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I disagree with this. First and foremost you have LITERALLY described that in a way to the exact game, that of which not adding ANY differences, twists, special touches etc. Secondly as Despki said, this is again, LITERALLY the exact game style from another server. I do not understand how kits could also get involved in this game. Again and it might just be myself but, I disagree.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
True, this is exactly like how it is on the other server. But tbh I would like it on HHG because I try to do everything on HHG just cuz I love it... But the problem is that this game needs 24 players and it's gonna take a long time to get to 24 players...? I have some friends who go on the other server just to play Murder (including me xd), if HHG has it we will really just stick to HHG forever :p It's just my opinion, I wish that HHG has most of the games so we won't have to go on other servers to play those games

Xist_

So what? This wasn't originated from a minecraft server it came from G Mod no need to change it.

touh

Trusted Member
So what? This wasn't originated from a minecraft server it came from G Mod no need to change it.
In GMod there was multiple servers that ran this, and that server decided to bring it to mc, the problem is he said the rules the exact same of how they were on the other server.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I'd rather have TTT, that's more fun, involves 1+ traitors, at 2+ traitors there's a detective (1 for every 3 traitors I think?) and a bunch of innocents where traitors kill innocents and innocents + detectives figure out who the ts are and kill them

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
It's on that one server and I'm glad it didn't get accepted here. 'Cause what if someone from the server thatits on rn comes to HHG, they would be curious why HHG has murder, I think it should stay on the server is already on and not get on HHG, you know this would not get accepted since it was copied.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Sorry but Disagreed as for copying a different server. HHG needs a break from the spotlight every once in a while. Let the murder server keep its idea
It's not their idea. It was created and played massively on GMod. They just made a plugin about it. No server really owns an idea or a gamemode.

Also, Murder is a fun gamemode and all, but honestly, with the huge updates coming soon, lets focus on those :).

touh

Trusted Member
It's not their idea. It was created and played massively on GMod. They just made a plugin about it. No server really owns an idea or a gamemode.

Also, Murder is a fun gamemode and all, but honestly, with the huge updates coming soon, lets focus on those :).
I mean that server was the one who actually brought it to MC, and I think she was talking about copying a different server because the description that he put for the gamemode is the same description of how it is on the other server. And I believe on GMod it was a game that multiple servers had when it started and the server took it and added some new things to it.