• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Idk why but I thought about sharing this video of me playing the most confusing map ever with you guys :p
Yes this video was made a month ago.. And it was like the last video I posted xD

Comments are appreciated! You can always go to the actual video and comment :p Tell me if you want me to play any maps (well not horror pls) or if you want me to improve anything because I really wanna make people enjoy my videos and make them smile :D

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I want you to do horror maps just to see all your reactions xD
also I love your accent/voice
Thanks! :D I've only watched one horror map video in my entire life and it was The Orphanage by Logdotzip and that was so creepy.. People said that The Orphanage isn't "scary".. So scary maps for them.. Are gonna kill me xD Maybe, maybe I can start with some.. Not so scary ones? Leave a download link if you want :p (if you wanna be safe on forums then comment on the actual video so you won't be "dealt with")

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Wot did I do.. ._.
Let's see
image.png