• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

More thought to the hunger games server

Who should be able to spectate?

• only vips

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • the way it already is

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • nobody should be able to spectate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everyone

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • staff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BryanAndProud

i dont think much thought is put into the hunger games server even though its called Happy Hunger games network ._.
i don't see many vips in hunger games which means something.
first of all i wish we could all just spectate it's something that hhgn doesn't have that other servers competing against this one have have and it's not serving any good. :?

Spectating would help when trying to get proof for a player report.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
1- Again, mockingjays+ alredy get the ability to spectate, if I make it for everyone i would remove an important perk for them.
2- Sponsors+ can do /hg start which is an important perk too!
3- I know, atm we aren't making many updates to the hg server, because we are working in the hunger games 2.0. What is this? I don't know if u read the website article of the new year news where we said, with many other things, that we will add bounty points, arena voting and lot of more features to the Hunger Games. We are currently working in a hunger games plugin that will be much more better and competitive than this one. For example, we will bring up bounty points, lobby joining to vote arenas, sponsoring system using your bounty points, new vip perks, new arenas, and much more! So Until we finish that BIG update, we won't be adding things to HG server, sorry... Despite that fact, I'm really sure that when we release the Hunger Games 2.0 update, everyone will LOVE IT!