• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP More Coins

juicylies

When you kill people in pvp you get 1 coin per kill and that makes it hard for people to buy kits since you need a 100 kills for a 100 coins. I was just thinking that it could give you 3 coins or something.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I disagree. Part of the challenge of pvp is getting kills to get the op kits. Getting a killstreak also awards you bonus coins based on how high the killstreak is. Besides, you can get coins in treasure hunter by voting, or you can buy them in the store.

juicylies

I disagree. Part of the challenge of pvp is getting kills to get the op kits. Getting a killstreak also awards you bonus coins based on how high the killstreak is. Besides, you can get coins in treasure hunter by voting, or you can buy them in the store.
no, thats not ok

Fu3rza

When you kill people in pvp you get 1 coin per kill and that makes it hard for people to buy kits since you need a 100 kills for a 100 coins. I was just thinking that it could give you 3 coins or something.
technically you'd need around 50, assuming you live long enough for the killstreak. Trenly is right too, the killstreaks assist you in getting the coins

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
As many players commented already, it's not 1 kill = 1 coin exactly, since you also get a lot of coins from achieving killstreaks and ranking up. Furthermore, if you don't want to donate, you can still get coins for free from treasures, which can be obtained from free at http://happy-hg.com/vote
Nevertheless, I was thinking in making some stuff like "Double coins weekend" in the future, which may give you a hand in collecting those nice new kits that I recently released. :D

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I miss being able to buy Kit PvP coins from the voting tokens I got everyday when they were a thing, it helped me get Black Mamba, Bowser, Link & Fire Bender without having to pay a thing. Now to me it's too difficult to get coins up at 6000-7500.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I miss being able to buy Kit PvP coins from the voting tokens I got everyday when they were a thing, it helped me get Black Mamba, Bowser, Link & Fire Bender without having to pay a thing. Now to me it's too difficult to get coins up at 6000-7500.
You can get up to 1000 Kit PvP coins from a single Common Treasure. So if you vote every day for your common treasure and use it on hub (Since the Skyblock edition is exclusively for Sky Block related items and perks), you will get also a lot of kit pvp coins for free, plus lot of awesome rewards!