• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Mockingjay Color Change

Should this be added?

• YASSSSSS!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • NOO.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Sure!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
So Mockingjay really needs to be able to change the color of it's prefix, imo.
And I have a bit of a twist to it: you can also add &n, &l, and &o!
&k would be banned so the chat wouldn't be spammed, and some others I think can create lag.
Tell me if you like this or not! Vote!
Feedback is appreciated ;)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I think it's nice how it is. Not too spammy, not too crazy, but very noticeable (just like all other ranks). I don't think it'd be appropriate to have donor ranks be more flashy than staff ranks however as new people to the server might mistake things or be confused with that. As is, there is a good uniformity to all the ranks :) I like that

MissDark

Retired Staff
Hmm. Well, considering the fact that you're paying $100 for it, in my opinion, I think it should have some sort of flashy-ness to it. Maybe like &k at the start and the beginning of it? I do agree that something needs to change, I mean, I have Career, and it's prefix is way more bright and eye-catching then Mockingjay is..... Either way, whatever Zainos wants to do, it's cool with me :)

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
Yes this thread is dead but I'll leave one reply before locking it.

Mocking Jay is fine the way it is - it's only a prefix. Mocking Jay is full of awesome and unique perks. Adding any special characters or adding more color code to Mocking Jay is useless, it will just cause visual issues and confusion.

- Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.