• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global Minigame Suggestion: Mortal Kombat

Should this be added?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Before you say it, I am very into mortal kombat, and no, this idea will not include the gore that mortal kombat does have, its mc. This minigame will be a 1v1 minigame with a few tweaks and tricks, like Scorpions chain spears and sub zeros freeze (Don't worry, I thought out a lot of the tricks already). The maps will be a small and narrow, generally ranging from 15-20 blocks long and 8-12 blocks wide, and it would be nice if a lot of them where based around Mortal Kombat maps, such as this one, the out world marketplace.
upload_2015-6-19_21-5-8.jpeg

As for the characters, well they are going to have a few traditional minecraft weapons as well as some mortal kombat style tricks and combos, also all characters will have 30 hp each, here are 2 ideas I have already come up with.

Kit 1: Scorpion (My favourite character)
upload_2015-6-19_21-7-33.jpeg

Basic weapons: Iron sword
Mk weapons and ablities: Spear (An arrow) (This can be styled on pulling someone in, with a delay of 10 seconds which I know there is a mod for) And fireball (A fire charge) (This shoots out a fire charge that will explode on the enemy on impact, doing 2.5 hp as well as a little burning damage, which has a delay of 5 seconds, and I also know there is a mod for).
Powers: Speed 1, fire resistance.

Kit 2: Raiden
images

Basic weapons: Staff (Sharpness 4, knockback 1)
Mk weapons and abilities: Lightning strike (Nether star) (that shoots lightning at the ground, with a 3 second delay, doing about 2 damage) (There is mod that can do this so I know it is a mod)
Powers: Speed 1.

Now, the lobby and stuff will be based like super craft bros, and there will have to be 50+ games going on. Also, to make it easier for map makers, the maps will be randomly selected after the 2 players have joined, which will have a 30 second countdown after they join, like super craft bros. Currently as I see it, there is no real perks for vips, like uhc, so sorry vips for that, ill try and find a way for it to be sorted.

Now this may sound very complicated, but this is an all new minigame pretty much, I have not seen a popular server with this minigame, which could attract a lot of new players. As of all that, I will be willing to help make this in any way, shape or form.

So, how about this?

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-19_20-59-30.jpeg
    upload_2015-6-19_20-59-30.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I like the idea it just sounds like a new pvp/SCB variant.
Well, a lot of people have been asking for a 1v1 game mode, so it will please them. Also it will please people that like scbb, and its never really been done before. So its good for a lot of people.