• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Mini-Game (Tower Trouble)

What do you think?

• Sure

• Mabye (needs more to it)

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

ParadoxTaco

This was a quick mini game i thought of. In this minigame you have 4 towers and 4 teams. Each team has its own tower. The goal of this minigame is to (CTF,Destroy Nexus, Eliminate enemy team) in order to reach the enemys tower you must build across to them. Some kits might have ender pearls but that might be to op.

ParadoxTaco

This was a quick mini game i thought of. In this minigame you have 4 towers and 4 teams. Each team has its own tower. The goal of this minigame is to (CTF,Destroy Nexus, Eliminate enemy team) in order to reach the enemys tower you must build across to them. Some kits might have ender pearls but that might be to op.
Another thing there is no other land besides the towers

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
XD Taco wheres all the fillings? This is a nice taco shell but it needs stuff inside it you know. (Add Details)

#jokefail ;-;

ParadoxTaco

Yea it's basically this game just without chests and stuff and the game on plex it's called micro battle I think...
Sometimes i think people try to hard to find the similarities from other games and making them known instead of posting ways to make it less similar. Honestly i haven't been on noobplex for almost a year and i kinda remember that game but barely. Also i understand that its similar to team skywars but this server does not have team skywars...

Shqdoww_

Well maybe add something like this to your idea. 4 Towers. 4 Teams of 4 players. And each tower has an endercrystal. This is what you would want to destroy. The enemies only of course. But while you are around your OWN endercrystal you have like Regen II. Also while your own endercrystal is still in the game,you can respawn (I know this sounds like Mega Walls but you don't have walls,you don't mine and it isn't pay to win xD). But to get to the enemy you start with enough blocks to get there. And you get a bow with 64 arrows. Make em' count. But between the 4 of you you have 256 arrows. But still if they knock you off you just respawn. SO your life is worth nothing. The endercrystal is. And to prevent what I'm gonna call "insta-win" the crystal would be in a middle floor of the tower. And once you get in their tower you need to break the crystal with your bow. You will die and if they are around it so will they. Don't worry though,if yours is still OK then you will just respawn. But if any of them weren't near the crystal then they still have to be killed before their team is eliminated. Making it possible to still win without an endercrystal. And instead of "kits" they would all have the same thing to make it a fair game. Maybe Leather armor,stone sword,bow,64 arrows. Anyway I get what you mean about they try to find every similarity but if your game is like this game only but it is missing certain aspects do you think very many people would want to play? I doubt it. Thinking of original games like Hitman (although I have seen games like this but not as good such as OITC,Bounty Hunters etc.) and SCBB was amazing of them to do. Not to mention theit highly unique kitPvP. Most other kit pvp is for one P2w and for two basic Prot IV Diamond Armor nonsense. We play leather m8.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Sometimes i think people try to hard to find the similarities from other games and making them known instead of posting ways to make it less similar. Honestly i haven't been on noobplex for almost a year and i kinda remember that game but barely. Also i understand that its similar to team skywars but this server does not have team skywars...
Well maybe I do maybe not, it's a mystery..

Well maybe add something like this to your idea. 4 Towers. 4 Teams of 4 players. And each tower has an endercrystal. This is what you would want to destroy. The enemies only of course. But while you are around your OWN endercrystal you have like Regen II. Also while your own endercrystal is still in the game,you can respawn (I know this sounds like Mega Walls but you don't have walls,you don't mine and it isn't pay to win xD). But to get to the enemy you start with enough blocks to get there. And you get a bow with 64 arrows. Make em' count. But between the 4 of you you have 256 arrows. But still if they knock you off you just respawn. SO your life is worth nothing. The endercrystal is. And to prevent what I'm gonna call "insta-win" the crystal would be in a middle floor of the tower. And once you get in their tower you need to break the crystal with your bow. You will die and if they are around it so will they. Don't worry though,if yours is still OK then you will just respawn. But if any of them weren't near the crystal then they still have to be killed before their team is eliminated. Making it possible to still win without an endercrystal. And instead of "kits" they would all have the same thing to make it a fair game. Maybe Leather armor,stone sword,bow,64 arrows. Anyway I get what you mean about they try to find every similarity but if your game is like this game only but it is missing certain aspects do you think very many people would want to play? I doubt it. Thinking of original games like Hitman (although I have seen games like this but not as good such as OITC,Bounty Hunters etc.) and SCBB was amazing of them to do. Not to mention theit highly unique kitPvP. Most other kit pvp is for one P2w and for two basic Prot IV Diamond Armor nonsense. We play leather m8.

When I was reading this it pretty much sounded like egg wars from the server cube, but this actually sounds more.... Interesting than egg wars ;p

Shqdoww_

Egg wars? Never heard of it. And your imagination needs to be expanded if it sounded anything like a game called "egg wars" xD

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Egg wars? Never heard of it. And your imagination needs to be expanded if it sounded anything like a game called "egg wars" xD
Well Egg wars is a game on cube. You have to protect your egg cuz the other teams wants to destroy it and when it is destroyed you can't respawn again cuz your egg is the only thing that can hold you alive and when it is destroyed you have one life to take the others down.
The winner is The team there survived...

Shqdoww_

Hmm. Suppose they are similar but this is way better than some egg wars. Anyway it is up to the Dev team to add games. But but but
#FactionsFirst

Shqdoww_

Factions should be interesting. Also Tower Trouble just doesn't really seem to have a place in happy-hg.

Majorconnor10

Yea it's basically this game just without chests and stuff and the game is called micro battle I think...

I don't hear you complaining that, "oh Mobarena is too similar to creeper attack on hype" or "Hitman is too similar to bounty hunters on hype."

Factions should be interesting. Also Tower Trouble just doesn't really seem to have a place in happy-hg.

Sure it has a place on HHG, HHG isn't about what fits in with the other games and what doesn't fit in with the server, it is about having fun, not everyone likes every game on HHG, but people are happy with what game fits their individual tastes. Some people will like new games, some people won't.

#FACTIONSFIRST

#FACTIONSWILLCOMEWHENFACTIONSCOMES

Last edited: