• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Memed Dreames | Build Team

GeekyChan

I've decided to create a small, starter build team called "Memed Dreams"! This is no classy build team, if you are looking for one I suggest REKT or HHG's official build team. This build team is basically for people to get a good feel for what it is like to be on a official build team. If enough members are accepted we'll produce some lobbies and maps every once in a while. (I already have some ideas.)
Requirements:
  • Must be on the server at least 3 days a week
  • Must be able to work well with other people and follow directions
  • Must be able to joke around! Gotta have a laugh every once in a while!
Skype?

Skype is not required. If you're accepted onto the Build Team, you will be notified in your inbox via fourms AND if you have Skype you will also be notified there. Once we have a few members who have Skype i'll start a group chat also. For those who do NOT have Skype, I will also start a conversation via fourms to keep in toutch with each other.

How will we know when and what to build?

Since we all probably live in different time zones, we all will play around in different gamemodes and see which lobbies or maps are in need of a re-vamp! Once we find one or someone has a great idea, i'll issue a server "meeting" on Creative and i'll assign each person a role in the build.

Is it possible to get kicked off of the build team?

YES! If one of the members or I see you misbehaving you will be kicked off asap. Now, keep in mind, members of the build team may report your actions to me WITH PROOF but will not have the authority to kick you off themselves. If a person from the build team "kicks you off" give me proof and so the shoe can be on the other foot and the person who threatened to kick you will be kicked out and you will stay.

Application:

IGN:
How often are you on MC?
Link 2 screenshots of your builds:

If I get accepted when will I hear back?

If you get accepted you will hear back as soon as I get the chance to reply. If you do not get a response within a week and 1/2 you can assume that your application have been rejected. IF you are rejected please do not hold bitter grudges against me or any of the members. Maturity is very important to me and I have a hard time tolerating low level maturity.

If I get accepted, is there any commitments?

Yes but very small. You must participate in meetings and build sessions. You also must put this in your signature MemedDreames/BuildTeam "Meme"ber

That's about it! To apply send the application to me on Skype OR PM me on fourms.
Don't be afraid to apply! Say that you are applying for the build team on the contact request.

Last edited:

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
IGN: PandanoIsMyHero/ShmexySheep
How often are you on MC? Whenever I'm at home ^-^ (srsly not lying im sad)
Link 2 screenshots of your builds: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...yLR2IPEPKoMPJ99bRc9Imn6n1eBw0w70F99z_NWPSXIeQ

Not really, something like this would be closest to my skill level.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...wj7iac0JujBNn8hJdqOpM4kUe16XSChJtnjHSte3hg9vQ
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...5nfX02esBFs0zHYIuIqwuMrkh4PKxM6Z868NXm_tYQc5A

Last edited:

touh

Trusted Member
IGN: PandanoIsMyHero/ShmexySheep1
How often are you on MC? Whenever I'm at home ^-^ (srsly not lying im sad)
Link 2 screenshots of your builds: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...yLR2IPEPKoMPJ99bRc9Imn6n1eBw0w70F99z_NWPSXIeQ

Not really, something like this would be closest to my skill level.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...wj7iac0JujBNn8hJdqOpM4kUe16XSChJtnjHSte3hg9vQ
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...5nfX02esBFs0zHYIuIqwuMrkh4PKxM6Z868NXm_tYQc5A
Im guessing the first one is a joke? lel

Acromatics

Retired Staff
Im guessing the first one is a joke? lel
It's not xD
Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 2.50.19 PM.png

Also, soz Ryddle, I would join, but I don't have building skills :(

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I've decided to create a small, starter build team called "Memed Dreams"! This is no classy build team, if you are looking for one I suggest REKT or HHG's official build team. This build team is basically for people to get a good feel for what it is like to be on a official build team. If enough members are accepted we'll produce some lobbies and maps every once in a while. (I already have some ideas.)
Requirements:
  • Must be on the server at least 3 days a week
  • Must be able to work well with other people and follow directions
  • Must be able to joke around! Gotta have a laugh every once in a while!
Skype?

Skype is not required. If you're accepted onto the Build Team, you will be notified in your inbox via fourms AND if you have Skype you will also be notified there. Once we have a few members who have Skype i'll start a group chat also. For those who do NOT have Skype, I will also start a conversation via fourms to keep in toutch with each other.

How will we know when and what to build?

Since we all probably live in different time zones, we all will play around in different gamemodes and see which lobbies or maps are in need of a re-vamp! Once we find one or someone has a great idea, i'll issue a server "meeting" on Creative and i'll assign each person a role in the build.

Is it possible to get kicked off of the build team?

YES! If one of the members or I see you misbehaving you will be kicked off asap. Now, keep in mind, members of the build team may report your actions to me WITH PROOF but will not have the authority to kick you off themselves.

Application:

IGN:
How often are you on MC?
Link 2 screenshots of your builds:

If I get accepted when will I hear back?

If you get accepted you will hear back as soon as I get the chance to reply. If you do not get a response within a week and 1/2 you can assume that your application have been rejected. IF you are rejected please do not hold bitter grudges against me or any of the members. Maturity is very important to me and I have a hard time tolerating low level maturity.

If I get accepted, is there any commitments?

Yes but very small. You must participate in meetings and build sessions. You also must put this in your signature MemedDreames/BuildTeam "Meme"ber

That's about it! To apply send the application to me on Skype OR PM me on fourms.
Don't be afraid to apply! Say that you are applying for the build team on the contact request.

Oh it's a good idea... But sry don't have the "skillz" ( and yes it is with z :p xD ) for it

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Ppfffttt. Revamps. I remember those....

Now I try and do a Hitman map in 25 days. Hope we get it done

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Yeah guys, please keep the thread on topic... Thanks :)

And best of luck to the team :) Can't wait to see what y'all make :)

Xistencee

Trusted Member
If this Build Team gets a few good builders then I think it may be a successful team, Good Luck though!

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Yo that name is kinda edgy.. Like on a level 1-10 how good of a builder do I have to be? Because I'm like atleast a 2.3646

GeekyChan

Check Skype Summ3rr But on a regular basis if you are accepted it will be anywhere from 1 hour to 2 days until you hear back. Like I also said, if a week and 1/2 has passed you can infer that your application has been rejected.

GeekyChan

Doesn't really matter rn. I'm kinda desperate for members. Pretty much any application I get at this time is accepted unless it's like a 2x2 dirt hut.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Ign: Trenly
Often: Almost every day; unfortunately my time is dedicated elsewhere. i am more interested in looking over and helping approve builds before they are subitted
Link: here

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
IGN: MC_ProYT
How long are you usually on MC? almost 24/7 :p
Link 2 screenshots of your Builds: (these aren't that good but watever)
Apple watch: http://www.mediafire.com/view/8q34gd1nh2jlz0s/2015-11-22_23.07.04.png
CARTOON LETTERS FTW: http://www.mediafire.com/view/o8rro8sq35dllqe/2015-11-23_18.45.56.png

(Btw, does this build tem have a server or something or do we just build on creative? o, and in this topic page thing, plz list all the members! :D)

GeekyChan

Yes we just build on creative. Whenever we think that we have a good build we invite all of the members to the person's plot then we agree whether it should be submitted to forums or not.