• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Maze Runner

Do you think this is a good idea and would you like it to be added?

• Yes and Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and No

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Yes (good idea), No (Not to be added)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (good idea), yes (to be added)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Chickenrage249

So I came up with an idea today, so you have parkour, so why not a Maze Gamemode?! The idea is there is a map (built by builder, player, etc.) And you have to complete the map, like Parkour, you have a difficulty, length, possibly a checkpoint and different access. If you complete a Maze, you get "Maze Tokens" which allows you to buy games coins for different Gamemodes, HHG Tokens and more.

Hope you like the idea,
ultimateninja125.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I would just say no simply because there are multiple gamemodes with maze maps (Jigsaw,hitman,parkour). Also the gamemode seems very barebones.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
You could play "Maze" in the parkour server. Or play in the map "Maze" on X-run. Or play "Maze" in hitman. Or play the jigsaw levels which are mazes.

Chickenrage249

You could play "Maze" in the parkour server. Or play in the map "Maze" on X-run. Or play "Maze" in hitman. Or play the jigsaw levels which are mazes.
Maze in parkour is for Tribute and over, so that's my first point. In this case, I don't play X-Run very often, but that's just parkour with super speed imo and not very much people (me, for example) aren't very good at jigsaw. I'm just thinking there should be an actual gamemode, that's gives you rewards and more.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Maze in parkour is for Tribute and over, so that's my first point. In this case, I don't play X-Run very often, but that's just parkour with super speed imo and not very much people (me, for example) aren't very good at jigsaw. I'm just thinking there should be an actual gamemode, that's gives you rewards and more.
there are no jumps in maze x-run

ParadoxTaco

You but no game gives you tokens for the entire server, so why would this one. Also you use the name maze runner, a book series. Now a gamemode based round that would be rather cool, but still, not a well thought out Idea at all