• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Maybe we should make a rank called builder(staff and jr.mods

Gaby1129

I think for jr.mods and up and staff AND TRUSTED people we should have a rank called builder it could be a good rank the owner would choose u to build things for the server, I'm not sure if this is a great idea, just a suggestion?

Handeril

Re: Maybe we should make a rank called builder(staff and jr.

Gaby, you're obviously a little blind, there already is one, but bacrit is the only one. :|

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager

The hhg builders team is composed by Bacrit and Blooper1392. I know, we need more builders that why we'll be doing a building contest in creative server soon. We will give out free vip ranks and lot of other rewards for the winners... (you will know more about it soon)

Cinq

OMG this sounds amazing Zainos I love to build its one of my favourite things on minecraft and I am very active.

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member

zainos said:
The hhg builders team is composed by Bacrit and Blooper1392. I know, we need more builders that why we'll be doing a building contest in creative server soon. We will give out free vip ranks and lot of other rewards for the winners... (you will know more about it soon)
I thought it all ready started? /p h:2 hellboy3888

Magenta

We all know that the expert builder known as Magenta_ shall be the victor! :D <3 Im jk I suck :D

iamcrzzy

my brother ign WizeNinja is an awesome builder just look at his plot... I think he might win

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member

Look at my ploy crzzy (megan49055 is the main builder)