• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Survival Games Mars Mission || Sg Map

_Bach_

Retired Staff
REKT Build Team has finished its first Survival Games Map: Mars Mission!

The Map features the following:
- Custom Rover Mobs (Developed by SAFollis).
>The Rovers have special Disc drops which can be used in various areas of the map to unlock secrets!
>They also drop gold ingots upon death.
>There will be between 3-5 rovers on the map, so they will be random and scarce

- Spawn is a UFO with several teleport buttons to the ground below
- 4 BioSpheres with Experimental Earth Biomes on Mars (Jungle, Desert, Snow and Forest)
- Several Watchtowers with Alien Cannons
- Oil Drills scattered across the Rolling Hills of Mars
- Nuclear Power Plant with Functioning Monitoring Rooms and Computer Systems
- Alien Lair with Green Goo which effects any player who touches it with Poison
- Several Alien Temples with hidden traps and secrets
- Diamond Mine and hidden Ancient Temple underground
- Giant Robot with functioning Laser Cannon
- Massive Ravine with frozen river below

Special Features:
- Moving Herobrine summoned inside a cage (don't worry Zain, just an armor stand xD)
- Naturally Spawning Rovers
- Custom Player Heads with Various Effects (Speed I, +20% Attack Damage, etc).
- -50% Gravity on Mars (Except in the Biospheres, where Earth's Gravity is used)

Special Notes for Zainos and ImTotallyCow
As far as server lag is concerned, the only two items which might potentially lag the server are the rover spawning system (which SAFollis has significantly reduced to not lag the server) and the Gravity Effect/Time of Day system. If those became a problem:

-The Rovers are not essential to the map, but significantly imrpove gameplay.
- The Map is dependant on the gravity effect, but not upon the time of day. A daylight sensor system could be set up and just /effect @a for say 99999 instead of just continually refreshing :) That is, if it became an issue :)

Special Thanks to all those on the Build Team for some awesome work on a great map!!

Screenshots below show some of the features of the map:
1.png
2.png
4.png
5.png
7.png
33.png
66.png
71.png
73.png
75.png
76.png
77.png
79.png

Attachments

• 80.png
    80.png
    526.5 KB · Views: 248

Unitus

Retired Staff
wow, I did not even notice the map was done already! I wish I could of helped more, but I was laging a ton D: btw is there a download link? :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Unitus, there will not be a download link as this map will be HHG Exclusive, and having a download link opens it up for potential use by other servers, even without us knowing.

If you really want to explore the map more, I can send you a private message with the file, but no public download link :)

Unitus

Retired Staff
Unitus, there will not be a download link as this map will be HHG Exclusive, and having a download link opens it up for potential use by other servers, even without us knowing.

If you really want to explore the map more, I can send you a private message with the file, but no public download link :)
PM me it pls :)

_Bach_

Retired Staff
PerfectPrincess, Imtotallycow took the screenshots cause his OP computer can take max shaders with extreme render distance and still get high fps xD