• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Map Vote

pofoproud

Trusted Member
idk if this has been looked into yet by Zainos but the ability for players to vote for the next map like in survival games. also it'd be very beneficial to the server as well because you can see which maps don't get voted for and then you can take them out if needed.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I think if the players jumped into the portal then a chest thingy comes up where you can vote out of 9-10 Maps like in SG. That'll be more beneficial. Then you'd know who's in the game etc...

joexxx6

I think if the players jumped into the portal then a chest thingy comes up where you can vote out of 9-10 Maps like in SG. That'll be more beneficial. Then you'd know who's in the game etc...

When they jump into the portal it would have to take them to a voting lobby and then the map after it has been voted for.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Unfortunately, with how our Sky Wars server works, this is not possible. In order to add this feature, I would need to make a totally different sky wars plugin and server, so it works like SG (You join a server, vote for a map, and play, all in one server. And once game ends, server restarts and you are sent back to hub). I may do this in the future, but not soon, sorry.

youngfloppa

On a server, when you select a game it shows different maps and the amount of players. maybe when you jump in the portal a menu similar to that could pop up.

Last edited by a moderator: