• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Website MAKE A DISCORD

iiTentacion

PLEASE PLEASE ZAINOS make a discord, a discord could be helpful many ways, such as messaging people to tell them something or inform someone that they have been accepted for a position WAAAAAY simpler than skype and it makes it easy to connect with your fellow players and ask questions to staff members at any time, and with roles you can give certain people permissions and tags for the server. it would also be great for making announcements and planning and telling the server and members when an event will partake, also it only takes abt 5 seconds to press new server and type HHG discord server so i really do hope you take this into consideration
-iiTentacion

RozeGvrden

I like this idea, a lot of people like to ask for my help on creative and this way it would be so much easier for me to talk them through some stuff instead of typing it and hoping they understand.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think that an official discord for hhg could get a bit chaotic. Perhaps if the staff team and build team had their own private channels that would work well as there could be specific chats in each of the channels. However discord if added for the entire server could create some confusion as something said there could easily be buried in a sea of messages.

Also, just because it takes 10 seconds to actually make the discord channel does not mean there isnt more setup needed. I personally see no real need or use for an HHG discord

q3hardcore

Retired Staff
There was an unofficial Discord and it was very inactive. I think most players don't even have Discord. And while it would be easy for a Discord to be created, staff would have to take time out of being on the server to maintain it.

It'd make more sense for the players who use Discord to get together and run an unofficial Discord.

joexxx6

A Discord server for HHG sounds nice. On what Trenly said about managing it, there could be a special type of staff that moderates the Discord server, so it could work quite well.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I'll think about it, didn't know the community actually wanted it

iiTentacion

I think that an official discord for hhg could get a bit chaotic. Perhaps if the staff team and build team had their own private channels that would work well as there could be specific chats in each of the channels. However discord if added for the entire server could create some confusion as something said there could easily be buried in a sea of messages.

Also, just because it takes 10 seconds to actually make the discord channel does not mean there isnt more setup needed. I personally see no real need or use for an HHG discord
setup for the roles and chat channels also take quick set up ranging from 5 - 10 minutes and is nothing to stress over for i have made discords, you also dont need to worry about spam to much because i am on a popular youtubers discord with thousands of members and like every discord not everyone always wants to say something as they are busy with the game

iiTentacion

Trenly this is off topic to say but we made a new nickname for you in skywars your now Lequisha smokescreen is sunscreen and Zainos is Timothy