• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Looking Into Headphones

FatMagooGaming

Hey guys, FatMagooGaming. Some of you might know me on the server as swaggymatt15. So, I have a youtube channel and my turtle beach has reached the end of its life for my PC. However I found another headset in my house but there is this weird static noise in the background. Also, my windows moviemaker doesn't work and my computer is slowly degrading. So I have three questions.

1. Any good headsets that could be recommended on amazon for around 60-80 USD? Technically my budget is 40 but I get 60 or more percent off with Prime.

2. How do I fix my windows moviemaker? It does not hear my audio, and when I record with OBS and Skype at the same time it doesn't pick up any sound. Help!

3. What computer should I get for my next? I am saving up money but so far I only have $600. Again, amazon prime is an option I suppose.

Thanks!

Fourzies

Trusted Member
1. Probably go for Astros, but they are expensive af
2.I use Vegas Pro, can't help you with that sorry, also, i havn't tried editing OBS/recording others voices on skype sorry
3. custom builds are the best :) http://pcpartpicker.com/

Last edited:

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
1. apple earbuds
2. google
3. the firefox windows 5 computers
gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Gaby1129

Get bone sound blocking headphones, or the regular headphones. My dad has the sound blocking ones, they're really good. I have the regular ones. They're both amazing! Also you should get a mac. I have a mac laptop. It's easy to carry around and it's also good for gaming!

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
1: I use the Kingston HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset. Very good quality, i recommend the,
2: Get something like sony vegas pro to edit. I also use Fraps to record. OBS is more for streaming
3: custom builds are the best, I need a job so I can make one. :)

it's also good for gaming!
LOL

Fourzies

Trusted Member
1: I use the Kingston HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset. Very good quality, i recommend the,
2: Get something like sony vegas pro to edit. I also use Fraps to record. OBS is more for streaming
3: custom builds are the best, I need a job so I can make one. :)

LOL
just stream csgo and get 360s, kappa and hope someone gives you a $500 donation

CodeHerobrine

Trusted Member
1. You should get a blue-snowball they are 60 bucks but it works really well and just get a cheep pair of head phones.
2. Don't use that.
3. I think you should get a Mac, they last a long time and you won't have t0 buy 30 virus programs. :O